FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM & WRITERS

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys!
How R U!

I wish U r gud.......

Guys today is teacher's day u r thinking why i m telling it on IF coz India-Forum is not school or college. But guys what we do in school's or college we learn something and follow some rules. In School/ College we have Teachers Principal( Dean/ Director). Like this we have Director on India-Forums
Vijay Bhatter& also have teachers who keep eye on us that we r following rules or not. On forum we call them Development Team Dark Love, SuhanaSafar, Naughty_n_nice, Ambrosia
. So i want to thanks to them for the help they give to us.

https://www.chocolatemine.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/700g_tray_chocolates.jpg hspace5

"I want to tell you something,
Which everybody hides from you,
Your kindness and helping attitude.
To everything you share it mean a lot,
You'll never know how much you helped.
Purposely motivated to inspire the mind.
Heart of all India-Forum Member's.
Your beautiful nature and hard work,
Make your members to thank you,
May you get all wishes in life,
May your dreams become true
."

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail

I want to say thanks to writers who teach us so many thing with the help of Fan-Fiction. They give their valuable time and write ff and give knowledge to us which helps us sometime in life. Thanks to our writers bheegi, pwincess kanzi. cute_trisha, LaLi17, archieeps, ksglover1, kashishk, cool_SK, crazy_4_karan, SaziArmaan, cool_SK, PheliNazar, Debadrita Saha, mansibharti, loyal-kashian , ria020594, Catwoman, ksglover1, Steff_DMG, prerna_agrawal, simi2, krati.mehra, anizaf, afreenaamna, Lion_Priya, msme, Kanky, AngelsHeaven, ak lover, sabzz, Kiran_1, zoya_me, bhoomikauttam, cool_pisces, adi_gupta, rajeev fann, NabeehaFS, saanch_69, aneeshadgr8, Bollywood_chic, myownarea, ibdt2004, debby, swapdmg, Piya_2009, guglu088, frnd.of.frndz, kOmAl_luves_KSG, pallavi25,yamnovbloom, vcaobi, magicgirlankitaRavishing_galnadz_J*F^a^i^z^a*, falak298,  na2339, lilsunshine_rav, goodkashish, rabiam, GuJuHoTnEsS, himalayanyeti, am_786, spln, Dark Love, sabzz,shine_bright, Riddss, Angelic_Swancy, Tanyarox, freezinme, arluver15, kelly789, sameera_12, Afreen22, MrsMallikGrover, swamii92, jia.., Caramel_21, Sonali06, soumya_dmglover, KaranShilpa:), dmg_fanatic, ammy-ridz, vallanki, pinky_5, Pebblez, Sonalihutifan, Enigma_Swati, bernard shaw, sonia-kashian, -Neetz-, Wild.Aimee, ~~~AIZA~~~, muzic_chick247, ria020594, Trisha_dude, Kanika05, sweetdamage, -harika-, neevfan, barkha_90, Hello_01, Armi-Shilpa, aliyaha, nadz_J, sheel_dmgdiva, ar_loveneverfad, Wordy, Rohit86, ammygurl, wardahere, aravi, perfectpiscean, angel 16, REDnBLACK, sanjana25, vaish04, ksg_sonia, Asthuox, amanaranjan, crazygal25, sonam_26, ..sukhi.., ~sumedha~, love_iqbal_khan, Hershy_Katie, Ladoo645, simran1285, twinkle94, julle1234567890, xxxxminixxxx, Numera*, hinanaziri, kunjika, cool_pisces, rabiam, ania_91, Bissu, Ashu_DMG, coolgal_dmg, -Armaan-, Kaj!, Pragzie, vruls, missy22, DMG4EVER, sheenu, naughtyash, ~@$hm@~, dmgfan, ShWeEt @nGeL 16, ridzie4u2nv, sun_423, xXAngeliCXx, hp_2006, Neha_luvPRB, Miss Wow, KehanT, *armaania*, maggie131984, anitamalik, asma_227, adi_gupta, zoya_me, SuhanaSafar, parisbynight, myownarea, vienna, ronojoy_ria, Neha_S, saanch_69, blushpink13, forever_always, ILuvArjun, cute mayur, apra, anwaya, Pyaar-Ki-Chahat, tes_v1, rizz_aman, 268143, ishanki, confused-soul, xaviara, vamita, LilyGurl, shiv-gauri4eva, Tanha_Dil, tajinder, .:.MONA.:., dezichick, NabeehaFS, bulbul123, olive_green, nisha1984, 678Mehak, mdkr, cool.sindhya, -Tina-, Chocolate_luver, jiya77, AshiYuvi4life, talkativetaurus, Sookie*, Rhea256, Trisha_dude, Kanika05, pearlsRaj, AY_candy_luver, sweet_1, Lipsa_mjht, Arshie, aanita12, music_l0ver036, Gossip Girl, 26javey26, KaSh_Deewaanie, KasuPremeer, AR-lover, isha93, Chocolate_luver, Mahak Sinha, Veiledbeauty, aravi, x!reema!x, jia.., sweet_1, MuskaanGarewal1, adi_gupta, singh008, jenny1000, goodkashish, vallankimissypatel

Sorry if i forget any one's name. If anyone find missing plz tell me so that i can add.

Nidha 
nidha1983 thumbnail

I want to thank a very very special person. She is my spl gift from God. When i m in problem i find that person and talk to her. She solved my problem in seconds. She don't get angry on me by bugging her so much. Even i said to her now promise its my last question now i don't disturb u but u know i can't stop i feel safe & satisfied when i talked to her. She is my IDEAL on IF. She is non other den my SWEETEST Sangeeta di. Di ur the best the in whole world. Thank u di for the help and advice u always give me. U told me that everything happen for GUD & i remember that coz that thing is my life worst thing. My happiness turn in tears but with ur advice i forget try to forget that. Even words become short in ur praise. Even ur best friend coz when i m talking to u i don't need to see that i have written correct spelling use of correct words. I wish i can give u gift personally but its not possible.

I wish u like this its specially for u di. For Worlds Best Sister.

"Thank you Sangeeta di for being there for showing me the path,
 Thank you for always caring and giving it all you have,
 Thank you for always staying by my side,
Thank you for giving me the courage, 
The pride to do things I've never done before.
What you mean to me is more than I can express.
You are my sister & my very best friend of all time,
I'll never let us part Sangeeta di,
Coz you'll always have a special place in my heart."

Its doesn't means other di's not gud.

Kat di
u know i m afraid to reply on ur ff 1st time i don't know if u get angry but when i talked to u i come to know ur best di. I Miss u so much why r u not online. U know we have not talked from last 6 months. I wish u r gud and Pray May God fulfill ur all wishes.

Hina diwhere r u di I miss u too r u angry with me. Sorry di if i have done any mistake. U r best di.

Vallanki di, Harika di Ur so sweet.

"A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.

A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more than dimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn't let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend."

Now come to
Jia
my sweet friend. Jia u don't get irritate from my pm's and read my poetry and make correction in it. So sweet of u thanks dear.

"The bond of friendship is everlasting,
True friends never say good-bye,
There is pure truth between us,
That will never die.
You are my inspiration,
You knew when I was hurting,
You helped me with my troubles and pain,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I just wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.
I wanna thank you Jia "

Hima, Ritu, Swancy, Kashish, Amiee, NJ, Saz, Rav. Tiya, Afreen, Mehek, Ankita, Nruti, Natasha, Ana, Caramel, Mini, Simi, Deepa, Dipu, Misha, Swancy, Kavya, Sonia, Rucha, Deepu, Harleen, Maha,
Karan, Karti, Lali, Archita, Lakshimi, Vini, Aishwarya, Lubna, Piya, Priya, Mahim, Vinu, Nimisha, Habs, Rohit, Kanan, Iram, Sanna, Riddss, Sam, Sanjana, Diva, Sonali, Soumya, Steffi, Sunaina, Sanjana, Tara di, Vashnavi, Amber, Anu, Nadz, My Readers, My Writers, KASHIAN'S  ....

"To me you're like an angel, sent by God above,
To cleanse my soul of sadness, and fill it with love.
You are my inspiration and I wanna thank you,
For everything you have ever done,
To make my life better.
You all touch my life with your kindness,
You know just what I need."

http://www.rosesbydesign.co.uk/prodimages/pink_rose_bunch_dis.JPG vspace5

Nidha 

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
re Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww thats so thoughtful and sweet.... My name is mentioned though i may not considere my self as a teacher to someone.. but yup it felt nice to have a look at the modz, as a certain representative teachers here to maintain discipline.. thats soo cute... teachers have this serious look along their name but am sure time is changign and here as well modz r no less than a sweet friends with a certain maturity when it requireslol..

THANK U ... tc
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! to all the teachers here who may also be writers or readers here... :D

and a warm hug to nidha :) The mail is just soo cute...
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thats so sweet of you Nidha... cheers hun for the idea!!!

Thanks one and all!!!!!!!!!
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aww nidha di,

this has to be one of the sweestest post....
I would like to thank all the writers, for proving us with all these amazing creativities....
I would like to thank the readers, for being supportive, and allowing the writers to keep their motivations...
I would like to thank the mods, for keeping peace and decorum in this forum...
I would like to thank Nidha di for putting up this post.

Happy Teachers day guyz!😃😃 👏👏👏
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, Nidha, Thank you for this wonderful gesture.

Learning is a continuous process and as we learn new things, we grow a little bit more. And the most important thing a teacher can do is channel their students to think. To think differently, to think creatively and to think in a way that eventually brings out a change in the society.

Teaching also means influencing a person enough to write about things that influence us - as individuals and as people who are a part of the society.

This forum has given me some wonderful reader turned friends who by reading and commenting on stories have paved a path to new line of thinking. They have appreciated, debated, disagreed, argued, outright dismissed, presented a new point of view on the issue and have even gone to tell me very subtly that sometimes I get pushy with my words.
Teaching also means giving that tiny nudge when one is being irrational and avoid them going on a path of self-destruction.

As a reader in this forum, I have seen brilliant minds putting across their point of views, principles, morality and all the stuff they believe in which I believe has made me realize multitude of things in a way which I have never seen or thought about before.

Teaching also means providing choices, allowing the person to make the choice and respecting them when it is made.

For all these and even more, I thank both readers and writers of this forum.

Also many thanks to developers of the site, admins, moderators and the support group. Without you guys, things would not be as good as it has been.

And lastly, Happy Teachers day everyone!

Sookie
Edited by Sookie* - 14 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hppy teachers day
And seriously guys.....
V rock
IF has taught me how to make sum1 happy by hitting a like button..=)
How to choose my words so that I dont hurt anyone deliberately...
That is because of our MODS...dev. team and ofcourse, vijay bhaiya....
SO cheers to one and all....
take care
Enjoy

Ananya