FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM & WRITERS

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!
How R U!

I wish U r gud.......

Guys today is teacher's day u r thinking why i m telling it on IF coz India-Forum is not school or college. But guys what we do in school's or college we learn something and follow some rules. In School/ College we have Teachers Principal( Dean/ Director). Like this we have Director on India-Forums
Vijay Bhatter& also have teachers who keep eye on us that we r following rules or not. On forum we call them Development Team Dark Love, SuhanaSafar, Naughty_n_nice, Ambrosia
. So i want to thanks to them for the help they give to us.

http://www.awesomeflowers.co.uk/images/yellow%20rose.jpg hspace5

http://www.chocolatemine.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/700g_tray_chocolates.jpg hspace5

"I want to tell you something,
Which everybody hides from you,
Your kindness and helping attitude.
To everything you share it mean a lot,
You'll never know how much you helped.
Purposely motivated to inspire the mind.
Heart of all India-Forum Member's.
Your beautiful nature and hard work,
Make your members to thank you,
May you get all wishes in life,
May your dreams become true
."

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 04 September 2009 at 11:12pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaypickytgarchieliciousREDnBLACKBilliCat.ammygurl-Sookie-Ladoo645Prasanthireemz.maliksameera_12searchoffriendsk_anjali12Ambrosiakashishk..oneOone..U-No-Poosplnaish_punkDUGGUlicious

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

I want to say thanks to writers who teach us so many thing with the help of Fan-Fiction. They give their valuable time and write ff and give knowledge to us which helps us sometime in life. Thanks to our writers bheegi, pwincess kanzi. cute_trisha, LaLi17, archieeps, ksglover1, kashishk, cool_SK, crazy_4_karan, SaziArmaan, cool_SK, PheliNazar, Debadrita Saha, mansibharti, loyal-kashian , ria020594, Catwoman, ksglover1, Steff_DMG, prerna_agrawal, simi2, krati.mehra, anizaf, afreenaamna, Lion_Priya, msme, Kanky, AngelsHeaven, ak lover, sabzz, Kiran_1, zoya_me, bhoomikauttam, cool_pisces, adi_gupta, rajeev fann, NabeehaFS, saanch_69, aneeshadgr8, Bollywood_chic, myownarea, ibdt2004, debby, swapdmg, Piya_2009, guglu088, frnd.of.frndz, kOmAl_luves_KSG, pallavi25,yamnovbloom, vcaobi, magicgirlankitaRavishing_galnadz_J*F^a^i^z^a*, falak298,  na2339, lilsunshine_rav, goodkashish, rabiam, GuJuHoTnEsS, himalayanyeti, am_786, spln, Dark Love, sabzz,shine_bright, Riddss, Angelic_Swancy, Tanyarox, freezinme, arluver15, kelly789, sameera_12, Afreen22, MrsMallikGrover, swamii92, jia.., Caramel_21, Sonali06, soumya_dmglover, KaranShilpa:), dmg_fanatic, ammy-ridz, vallanki, pinky_5, Pebblez, Sonalihutifan, Enigma_Swati, bernard shaw, sonia-kashian, -Neetz-, Wild.Aimee, ~~~AIZA~~~, muzic_chick247, ria020594, Trisha_dude, Kanika05, sweetdamage, -harika-, neevfan, barkha_90, Hello_01, Armi-Shilpa, aliyaha, nadz_J, sheel_dmgdiva, ar_loveneverfad, Wordy, Rohit86, ammygurl, wardahere, aravi, perfectpiscean, angel 16, REDnBLACK, sanjana25, vaish04, ksg_sonia, Asthuox, amanaranjan, crazygal25, sonam_26, ..sukhi.., ~sumedha~, love_iqbal_khan, Hershy_Katie, Ladoo645, simran1285, twinkle94, julle1234567890, xxxxminixxxx, Numera*, hinanaziri, kunjika, cool_pisces, rabiam, ania_91, Bissu, Ashu_DMG, coolgal_dmg, -Armaan-, Kaj!, Pragzie, vruls, missy22, DMG4EVER, sheenu, naughtyash, ~@$hm@~, dmgfan, ShWeEt @nGeL 16, ridzie4u2nv, sun_423, xXAngeliCXx, hp_2006, Neha_luvPRB, Miss Wow, KehanT, *armaania*, maggie131984, anitamalik, asma_227, adi_gupta, zoya_me, SuhanaSafar, parisbynight, myownarea, vienna, ronojoy_ria, Neha_S, saanch_69, blushpink13, forever_always, ILuvArjun, cute mayur, apra, anwaya, Pyaar-Ki-Chahat, tes_v1, rizz_aman, 268143, ishanki, confused-soul, xaviara, vamita, LilyGurl, shiv-gauri4eva, Tanha_Dil, tajinder, .:.MONA.:., dezichick, NabeehaFS, bulbul123, olive_green, nisha1984, 678Mehak, mdkr, cool.sindhya, -Tina-, Chocolate_luver, jiya77, AshiYuvi4life, talkativetaurus, Sookie*, Rhea256, Trisha_dude, Kanika05, pearlsRaj, AY_candy_luver, sweet_1, Lipsa_mjht, Arshie, aanita12, music_l0ver036, Gossip Girl, 26javey26, KaSh_Deewaanie, KasuPremeer, AR-lover, isha93, Chocolate_luver, Mahak Sinha, Veiledbeauty, aravi, x!reema!x, jia.., sweet_1, MuskaanGarewal1, adi_gupta, singh008, jenny1000, goodkashish, vallankimissypatel

Sorry if i forget any one's name. If anyone find missing plz tell me so that i can add.

Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5
Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 05 September 2009 at 10:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayLadoo645IsabellaCullenammygurlguggusearchoffriendsreemz.maliksameera_12freezinmesplnaish_punk..oneOone..kashishkbheegiMake-It-PopiTangled_25

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

I want to thank a very very special person. She is my spl gift from God. When i m in problem i find that person and talk to her. She solved my problem in seconds. She don't get angry on me by bugging her so much. Even i said to her now promise its my last question now i don't disturb u but u know i can't stop i feel safe & satisfied when i talked to her. She is my IDEAL on IF. She is non other den my SWEETEST Sangeeta di. Di ur the best the in whole world. Thank u di for the help and advice u always give me. U told me that everything happen for GUD & i remember that coz that thing is my life worst thing. My happiness turn in tears but with ur advice i forget try to forget that. Even words become short in ur praise. Even ur best friend coz when i m talking to u i don't need to see that i have written correct spelling use of correct words. I wish i can give u gift personally but its not possible.

I wish u like this its specially for u di. For Worlds Best Sister.

"Thank you Sangeeta di for being there for showing me the path,
 Thank you for always caring and giving it all you have,
 Thank you for always staying by my side,
Thank you for giving me the courage, 
The pride to do things I've never done before.
What you mean to me is more than I can express.
You are my sister & my very best friend of all time,
I'll never let us part Sangeeta di,
Coz you'll always have a special place in my heart."

http://www.flowerbud.com/images/flowers/Roses-pink-Hotlady.jpg vspace5

Its doesn't means other di's not gud.

Kat di
u know i m afraid to reply on ur ff 1st time i don't know if u get angry but when i talked to u i come to know ur best di. I Miss u so much why r u not online. U know we have not talked from last 6 months. I wish u r gud and Pray May God fulfill ur all wishes.

Hina diwhere r u di I miss u too r u angry with me. Sorry di if i have done any mistake. U r best di.

Vallanki di, Harika di Ur so sweet.

"A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.

A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more than dimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn't let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend."

Now come to
Jia
my sweet friend. Jia u don't get irritate from my pm's and read my poetry and make correction in it. So sweet of u thanks dear.

"The bond of friendship is everlasting,
True friends never say good-bye,
There is pure truth between us,
That will never die.
You are my inspiration,
You knew when I was hurting,
You helped me with my troubles and pain,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I just wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.
I wanna thank you Jia "

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/237943.jpg vspace5

Hima, Ritu, Swancy, Kashish, Amiee, NJ, Saz, Rav. Tiya, Afreen, Mehek, Ankita, Nruti, Natasha, Ana, Caramel, Mini, Simi, Deepa, Dipu, Misha, Swancy, Kavya, Sonia, Rucha, Deepu, Harleen, Maha,
Karan, Karti, Lali, Archita, Lakshimi, Vini, Aishwarya, Lubna, Piya, Priya, Mahim, Vinu, Nimisha, Habs, Rohit, Kanan, Iram, Sanna, Riddss, Sam, Sanjana, Diva, Sonali, Soumya, Steffi, Sunaina, Sanjana, Tara di, Vashnavi, Amber, Anu, Nadz, My Readers, My Writers, KASHIAN'S  ....

"To me you're like an angel, sent by God above,
To cleanse my soul of sadness, and fill it with love.
You are my inspiration and I wanna thank you,
For everything you have ever done,
To make my life better.
You all touch my life with your kindness,
You know just what I need."

http://www.rosesbydesign.co.uk/prodimages/pink_rose_bunch_dis.JPG vspace5

Nidha Emoticons vspace5
Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 06 September 2009 at 11:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayIsabellaCullenammygurlguggusearchoffriendssameera_12tes_v1freezinmespln..oneOone..kashishkMake-It-PopiTangled_25

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
re

Edited by k_anjali12 - 04 September 2009 at 10:59pm
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
res
bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Awww thats so thoughtful and sweet.... My name is mentioned though i may not considere my self as a teacher to someone.. but yup it felt nice to have a look at the modz, as a certain representative teachers here to maintain discipline.. thats soo cute... teachers have this serious look along their name but am sure time is changign and here as well modz r no less than a sweet friends with a certain maturity when it requireslol..

THANK U ... tc
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! to all the teachers here who may also be writers or readers here... :D

and a warm hug to nidha :) The mail is just soo cute...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaynidha1983

Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thats so sweet of you Nidha... cheers hun for the idea!!!

Thanks one and all!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

archielicious Goldie
archielicious
archielicious

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
r

Go to top