your predictions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AR_LUV_pinky_94

AR_LUV_pinky_94

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
shayed munni ka munna kahega...i gifted it to her....or else...munni khud kahega...someone from her maayka gifted it to her...or as ashforever.....munna kahega..

"maa ap kitnai sawal pochain gi main ab thak gaya hoon jaldi sai ap ring pehna dain take main apna woh pending kam kar sakoon jo main shadi main busy honai ki wajah sai nhin kar paya(yani magazine parhna aur laptop pai bethna)"

hhaha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your predictions (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by Dolphin Queen

she can even say that naitik gifted her on SR..what say guys?

no way! thats recipe for disaster....Mata G will be furious! Angry

did you see the way she looked at the SR2 decorations ? ROFL

Yeah i saw how she made faces after seeing the decorations...it will be fun to watch gaya3 making faces again if akshara says naitik gifted herTongue

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Its Naitik, who should handle his mom.

He can say that he has gifted Akshara that ring and since the engagement ring is a little big, thats why Akshara is wearing this instead of her engagement ring.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top