Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Friday, September 4th, 2009

Video + Pics Update: [ By: Magnificent ] - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1245998

By: Navi - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Information on the episode  Or Tips Please PM Me!

[ Savita is leaving in anger to find Archana ] Manav's uncle see's this and says," Savitaaa!". [ She doesn't listen / She finds Archana trying to bargain with a vegetable shop owner over 2 rupees] Savita says," Leave this 2 Rupee drama. Just buy it!". Archana says," But...". Savita says," I'm not scared of 2 or 4 Rupees now. You have given me the ability to carry thousands on my shoulders now!". Archana says," Mean?". Savita says," The meaning is clear. Leave this 2 Rupees drama and come with me! COME! [ She pulls Archana aside ] You didn't get it right. I'll make you understand. You lied to me. What did you think. I am not a lady like that. I can count the feathers on a flying bird in the sky. Did you think I was stupid? I know you're mother did not buy that necklace but my MANAV!". Archana says," Sorry, please forgive me". Savita replies," Forget apoligies. What did you think, I wouldn't understand anything? Why did you do this. First , you tricked Manav into getting this necklace. You were born yesterday. Where did you get the strength to go against me? Are you trying to play games with me?".
Archana says," It's not like that". Savita continues," It is like that! You try to save you're mothers money by throwing Manav under the bus. You have always crossed me. First, for the pendant. You give you're mother your golden bangles. Now, you trick my Manav! I think you're mother is doing all this thats why I have to talk to her". Archana says," Please, don't do that. She doesn't even know anything. Believe me!". Savita says," The trust has died! I want to talk to you're mother thats it. Come!". [ Archana is left there crying ] Savita comes back and yells at Archana," I'm only going to call you once!". Archana runs after her yelling,"Mom, MOM!". [ Savita won't listen] [ At Sulochana's / Sulochana is doing the preperations for the puja ] [ Savita and Archana come in Shocked ] Sulochana says," Oh, it's you. Come and sit down!". Savita replies," There is no use of you're false welcoming". [ Everyone in the room including , Sulochana's friends are shocked]
Savita continues," The sweetness in you're voice is shown in you're deeds. I am here to tell you what deed you're daughter has done. You always talk about values. Let me see you're values. What values have you given your daughter and sent to our home?". Sulochana says," But, what has happened?". Savita replies," You're daughter tricked my Manav got money out of his pocket, bought a golden necklace and gave it to me. She said, ' MY MOM HAS SENT IT' ". [ Everyone is shocked at the fact that Archana would do this ]

BREAK!

Savita says,"My Manav works hard day and night and if his money is wasted like this then I will not take this". Sulochana says," Archu, is this true". Savita inturupts and says," What will she tell you! Like you dont know anything". Sulochana replies," Savita, I knew nothing about this. Really!". Savita says," That cannot happen. I know that you have done all of this. To save your money you took my Manav's money. Why are you nodding you're head. You're tears are going to do anything. I will look there and then you will continue to sit here and make another plan with you're family! Everyone here is exactly the same! You have gotten together and planned this. I was not running behind you for the necklace. You could of taken your time. You didn't have to leave me hanging to die with this drama. Manav had never lied to me. He kept such a big thing from me! You are making me distant from my son! Are these the values you gave her? Lie and teach others to lie? My Manav is straightforward and naive. But, I am not straight. I will make everyone else straight. I will be heavy on all of you. That is all I have come here to say!". She then whispers to Sulochana," I didn't like coming here and yelling infront of everyone. But, what can I do you don't understand with love. That day, I took you to the room and told you everything with love. But, you wouldn't stop. That's why I HAD TO COME! Maybe, now you understand. Sulochana you have joined the relationship. Now, learn to fulfil it. Who knows as you're daughter tries to keep her husband in her finger tips she might just lose him. [ ARCHANA IS TERRIFIED AFTER HEARING THIS] I hope you have understood and so has you're daughter! [ She goes to God's Statue] God, give everyone in this house a clean mind!". [ She leaves ] [ Archana and Sulochana are staring at each other crying ] Savita says," ARCHANA! Are you coming or are you going to sit here with you're mother and make more plans?". [ Archana and Sulochana Cry for a while / Archana Leaves / Sulochana watches as she cries ]

Break!

Manav comes home and says," Mom, here is 350, it is 250 less. Last week, there were more expenses right". Savita says," It's ok!". Manav continues," I will manage in 1 or 2 days and get it". Savita says," Don't worry it happens". [ Archana is sitting upset all alone in the room / Manav comes in] Manav says," How was you're day?". [ Archana Nods Slowly ] Manav continues," My day was very good too. Today , my boss was thinking of opening a new garage. Then, he will give all the responsibilities of this garage to me and focus on the new one. It's good right...". [ He see's Archana upset ] Manav says," Why are you so upset? What happened?". Archana says," Oh, no nothing. You were saying something". [ Manav walks around and sits beside Archana ] Manav says," Did someone say something?". Archana says," No, I am saying nothing happened. I was just remembering my family". Manav says," Can I say something you don't know how to lie well. Tell me what happened". Archana says," No, nothing happened really". Manav says," I have said this before and I am saying it again. You can talk about you're every sorrow with me. You can trust me . Believe me I will never upset you. Tell me what's wrong". Archana says," You are tired right. I will go set the table with food". Manav says," Wait... You stay here. I will be right back". [ Back At Sulochana's Coloney / Sulochana is throwing her garbage out / So, is Nirmila ] Nirmila says," What are you thinking about? Archana's mother-in-law". Sulochana says," Yes, I feel really scared for her". Nirmila says," This happens to everyone in the start. Which house doesn't have problems between the daughter-in-law and mother? They haven't even gotten to know each other yet. Don't worry". [ They then talk about Purva and how everything is good now and the children are good too ] Nirmila then goes to Sulochana and says," Give everything that Sulochana's mother-in-law wants. As soon as possible. I know you will feel bad. Let this story be over. Dont let this happen again. Archana is you're biggest weakness make sure they dont take advantage of this". [ Back At Manav's home] [ Manav goes to Savita ] Manav says," Did something happen?". Savita says," No...". Manav says," Then, why is Archana so sad?". Savita says," So, you have come here to defend Archana! I know that she would tell you things about me". Manav says," It's not like that?". Savita says," Then, why would you come to talk to me? [ Archana is watching from inside ] Bring her out here so we can come FACE TO FACE! I knew she would say things to make you hate me!". Manav says," Archana said nothing". Savita says," Then, did you have a dream that we got in a fight?". Manav says," No, you are misunderstood. Archana wouldn't tell me even after I asked her mutiple times. What happened?". Savita replies," I'll tell you! I'm not scared! [ Sachin and Vandu are there too ] I went to you're lovely daughters mother's home!". Manav says," WHY!?". Savita says," Like you're wife you have started to lie too? She used you're money to buy a golden necklace. Then, gave it to me saying her mother sent it? [ Manav looks at Archana ] SUCH A BIG LIE & DECIET! They want her to wear that Mangalsutra for free. But, only if I let that happen!". [ Archana grabs her Mangalsutra ] Manav says," Mom, what kind of things are you saying. Archana is my wife and I have married her. You are measuring our marriage with gold and silver! Why did you tell me mother off. They must be thinking so many things about us! Archana didn't say to get the golden necklace. It was my decision ! And to keep it from you was my decision too!". [ SAVITA IS SHOCKED ]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 04 September 2009 at 11:30pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabluebonnetlifetimefanushakiran patelchashatuturrajawebkaprbatra98921royalamivpsaloonmvatsaChomelahcir364indiabdesai302chirjetclairevillejsPreethisamsonjassidhutasneemhyderakshtha19Bsanksyeda12DevjyoteefarzanabeeZee85gajgaaminizeestar1vnb2005abandootvbuffyhimani88qweztion1belvin92kapanjs3chaudhlibrarypasssushmacsayali1202008ann1sunneyvsandhu05butunamumpydivya221Rainyenigma6nookwaybewajahsp87sakura123vicaevp@rasMemorablek-kimyanoe23arhi_78uzeeALUJNA21Gauri22bookbrain007sihumushkan_2003kkushi06kajal03Pyaar-Ki-Chahat~*Thamizhan*~Asmi2013Piano1422pyaridilwalino1Iqbal Neha1waterlily_126blackdaughter-jia--LilyGurl-Millerrr88RoarkMagnificentknumnumneela226*Resham*.Mandy.-Anaya-Monu-SunNaaGur.N.coolBul3bsingapurynikitagmc-Fatima-music_l0ver036nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pix - September 4th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa moris

deepa moris

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
thanks

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
great update.. loved the way Manav saud, " you don't know how to lie well"
lol....

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
savita is soo evil ..how cud she do somethinq like that? I likin Manav is standinq up to her & Archana . Im qlad he knew that Archu was lieinq! Big smile

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! *hug*

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, poor Archu she didn't deserve this. I felt so bad for her. Manav is so cute, Archana ji he knew she was lying to him. Savita is evil

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot dear

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

looks like a gr8 epi...manav was so good in supportin the wife

Post Reply New Post

Go to top