Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-jaanlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
sorry guys......the link is not working..............wen i posted them they were there on the forum........but dont noe wats the problem now.....may be some technical one........i try and post them again

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Originally posted by rajorakajal

hope u like them

woow thank u sooooo much sweet heart for sharing the siggies dear!!!
The siggies are sooo beautiful and sooo gorgeous simply stunning!

ohhhh thnchu di........
i ctually dont noe how to create them........i just make them on photobucket.........
neways...........thnchu so much..........luv u

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thnxx di for the article.............

i just luv her selection..........

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Katrina Kaif Is The New Face Of 'Olay'
Last Updated: 2009-09-05T18:03:22+05:30

Katrina Kaif- The New Face Of 'Olay'
Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif
Bollywood's sizzling beauty, Katrina Kaif has added one more endorsement brand in her kitty. According to reports, the British-Indian actress is the new face of International fairness cream 'Olay' in India.

The actress is the new brand ambassador of cosmetic company, Olay's Natural White cream that has launched a white radiance range in India recently.

Katrina Kaif claimed that she is very selective when it comes to endorsing the brands. "Be it a skin, hair or a jewellery product, I am very selective about the brands I endorse. I undertake extensive research on the company and try to ensure that the brand delivers on its promises made to the user of the product", the actress claimed.

The source revealed that she is the favourite face of International brands. "Katrina is a teenage icon of today. The international brand found her to be the apt model to market their product", the source said.

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra At War With Katrina?
Last Updated: 2009-09-05T13:00:22+05:30
PrintMailRecommend This Site
Priyanka Chopra Upset Over Katrina Kaif
There are talks in the B-town that Priyanka Chopra is reportedly upset over Katrina Kaif being approached for the sequel of 'Dostana'.

Priyanka is said to have developed this animosity towards Kats because of the news that Kats was approached for the sequel of 'Dostana'. Priyanka was the subject of muse of the two male leads, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in 'Dostana'. Critics had lauded Priyanka's role in the movie, as well as her looks.

However, the former Miss World rubbished any such reports. She said everyone is her competitor, and not any particular individual. She said she would prefer competing with herself. "As for the 'Dosatna' sequel, I walked into the sunset with Bobby, remember? It's Abhishek and John who're the couple there. So their story continues. I'm not even sure if the script is ready," she said.

Though Priyanka has got a point, the growing competition for Bollywood's No. 1 lady is a reason good enough to raise a storm in a tea cup. Katrina is being touted as lucky because of the string of hit movies in past couple of years. Piggy Chops too, is on a high after a series of hits such as 'Fashion', 'Dostana' and her latest venture 'Kaminey'.

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged

After dethroning Ash, Kat takes on Sush

05 Sep, 2009 12:00 am ISTlRenuka Vyavahare/INDIATIMES MOVIES

Print   EMail  Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

Katrina Kaif is the most wanted in the industry. Be it films or the AD world. Kats at the top! She recently replaced Aishwarya Rai as a brand endorser of Nakshatra and now she has dethroned Sushmita Sen as the brand endorser of Oil of Olay.

"Katrina is now the Brand Ambassador of international cosmetic giant Olay Natural White (whitening cream) that launched the newly formulated White Radiance range in India," said our source.

He further added, "Kats is a teenage icon of today. The international brand found Kats to be the apt model to market their product. Also she is the number one actress in the film industry. What also worked for Kats is that she made the right decisions at the right time."

Katrina has now replaced two beauty queens Sush and Ash in a row and why wouldn't she? After all, most of her films have been making huge money at the box office.

Not just films, Kats is doing extremely well in the ad world for the past few days as well. She was declared as the sexiest women in India by FHM international as well as the most googled Indian Celebrity by GOOGLE.

Talking about her reign as a brand endorser Kats said, "Be it a skin, hair or a jewellery product, I am very selective about the brands I endorse. I undertake extensive research on the company and try to ensure that the brand delivers on its promises made to the user of the product."

Mehul Choksi, Chairman Gitanjali Group and Nakshatra, said, "Katrina
is a representative of the young, trendy and fashionable woman whom we at Nakshatra target. Katrina lends a refreshing look to the brand as the new face for Nakshatra."

Question: Do you think Katrina is the number one Bollywood actress today? Leave your comment...

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top