Originally posted by rajorakajal

for dis wonderfull........fc......
love you loads

awww u sooooo much welcome Kajal!!!
love you loads too my doll!
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Now tell me who is our Kat?..

awwieee babydoll i love this pic soooo much its soooo dammm cute and sooo sweet!
Kat is the one in the right my adorable princess! she have had the best smile from when she was born till now mashallah!
Originally posted by rajorakajal

hope u like them

woow thank u sooooo much sweet heart for sharing the siggies dear!!!
The siggies are sooo beautiful and sooo gorgeous simply stunning!
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Congo!!! Cryssi the first page is rockin!

aww thank u dear and congoo tooo u too my doll!

awww me sooo happy that u liked the first page dear!

luv yaaa loads!!
Kajal the pics arent working dear :( they dont get showed to me :(
Katrina Kaif: I am very selective

September 5, 2009 6:15:23 PM IST
Bollywood Trade News Network

Katrina Kaif is the Brand Ambassador of international cosmetic giant Olay Natural White (whitening cream) that launched the newly formulated White Radiance range in India. A source close to Kats said, ''Kats is a teenage icon of today. The international brand found Kats to be the apt model to market their product. Also she is the number one actress in the film industry. What also worked for Kats is that she made the right decisions at the right time.''With the Olay Natural White (whitening cream) brand in her pocket Kats has once again dethroned a popular face in the ad and film world. Olay Natural White (whitening cream) is the teenage brand.

''This year she has been the most favorite choice of the brands. She has been chosen as a brand ambassador of a famous jewellery brand Nakshatra and the campaign was titled GODDESS OF LUCK,'' said a source. Goddess of Luck the name is Katrina indeed because not only is she lucky for herself but also rubbed on others. ''Filmmakers who have cast Katrina in the lead, their films have made huge profits. The companies who have signed her as their brand ambassador, their sales have been on rise. Doesn't this make her the Goddess of Luck literally,'' said a source from the ad world.

The source further said, ''She has always topped all opinion polls and was declared as the sexiest women in India by FHM international. She was also declared as the most searched Indian celebrity by a famous search website. So that ways she has been lucky for herself too. ''Known for her sensuality as well as her feminine charm, Katrina reveals why she chose to endorse the brand. Says she, ''Be it a skin, hair or a jewellery product, I am very selective about the brands I endorse. I undertake extensive research on the company and try to ensure that the brand delivers on its promises made to the user of the product. ''Mehul Choksi, chairman, Gitanjali Group and Nakshatra, says, ''Katrina is a representation of the young, trendy and fashionable woman whom we at Nakshatra target. Nakshatra's core values include trust and purity in a category that is often fraught with questionable practices. The positives of this category include the fact that it stands for the expression of love and affection in a woman's life. Katrina lends a refreshing look to the brand as the new face for Nakshatra.''

sorry guys......the link is not working..............wen i posted them they were there on the forum........but dont noe wats the problem now.....may be some technical one........i try and post them again