India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

salman's new movie with ash!

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

hey you guys have u seen the comercial for salman khan's new movie, LUCKY? the girl that he costars with looks EXACTLY like ASHWARIYA RAI! it is unbelievable! when i first saw it, i thought that ash was making a movie with him, but then i thought that salman and ash weren't making anymore movies together after they split(how unprofessional!) and then when i looked closely i realized that it wasn't ash! how freaky! tell me what u think! btw, my friends tell me that there has to be some flaw in this girl, whether she acts bad, has a bad voice, or whatever, b'coz she looks so perfect! and for those that haven't seen her yet, here is a picture of her:

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
You have stollen the words from my mouth, that's exactly I thought was Ash and initially I thought this likely was one of old films being released but then realized that this is someone else who looks like Ash's twin, do you think it is a lost Sis in a mela or so (? very filmi)
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Same i also saw a commercail of the movie first i thougt it was ash then i thought it was Diya Mirza, then when i looked closley i'm like what the hell i don't know who the hell she is!Confused
sunshine87 Senior Member
sunshine87
sunshine87

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
yea i noticed that also.. in that one song where she wears the lehenga.. the girl has tried to copy ash's style in the song aankhon ki gustakhiyan from hum dil de chuke sanam.. she has the same hairstyle and same way of wearing lehenga.. she also has feature like ash [green eyes and all]
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
haven't seen the promos but from these pics she kinda looks like ash. 
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

here's a quick review:

Lucky (No time for love)

Click above for movie stills

Aditya (Salman Khan) is the son of an Indian ambassador in an Eastern European country. Lucky (Sneha Ullal) is a 17-year-old local girl of the country. And the young girl is fascinated by Aditya's charm. But the relationship is not permissible because of the age difference between the two.

In the meanwhile, a Civil War breaks out in the country. Lucky lands into a severe trouble and Aditya is her only hope for rescue. But in a foreign country, Aditya finds it difficult to face all the odds. At this moment, an Intelligence guy, Colonel Pindidas Kapoor (Mithun Chakraborthy) helps them in escaping.

This Sohail Khan production in association with Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar is directed by debutante director duo Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. The film has been beautifully shot in Russia. Adnan Sami is the music director.

The film may release by the summer of 2005 .
night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i thought that it was ash the first time to
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

First I thought it was Dia Mirza, then I thought it was Saakshi (Aaryaman's wife) from KKusum.

Thanks for the info Swati.

Go to top