Posted: 14 years ago

hai Ramani😊

nice n interesting one dear !!!

continue sooooon

willl be waiting for ur updates

takecare😊

hi
thanks dear.
will surely continue soon  maybe tommorrow. hehe.
take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahatmalhotra

hai this is really nice concept pls update soon can not wait....................
with lots of love and best wishes
chahat malhotra

hi
thanks.
will surely continue soon.
takecare.
aarora thumbnail
hey nice one honey..loved it..continue soon..plz PM me whenever u update..
ramani thumbnail
                                            Last time, I  
        promise...

"Akhil, come down fast ". Riddhima shouted from downstairs checking down the luggage, two bags for her and a big bag for akhil, she counted. Finishing the last checkups to luggage and the rest of the house she looked up impatiently to see if he was coming. "Akhil, come on open the door" she shouted knocking at the door, she climbed upstairs not finding him even after her call. Oh! Why is he giving me so much rough time. She thought  desperately looking at her watch, and knocking at the door shouting at him to open the door. Finally not getting any reply she entered his room through the double way door from her room. She found him sitting by the door with his face between his knees. She felt sorry for him but there was no other way for her either. She needed to do it. She cursed her fate for this situation. She feared for her son's tender heart and it's feelings. She feared hurting him but now she was doing it, hurting him. she moved closer to him sitting beside him, pulled him into a hug by the side, his head under her chin and her hands soothingly striking his tiny arms. "I am sorry akhil, I  am doing this. But believe me baby it won't be long just five days. I will complete my work as soon as possible and will return to you. Momma loves you." She said  kissing his hair assuring him. " Mom, I don't want to stay with him. mom please." He looked at her pleadingly. Her heart melted at this but they had discussed it several time. She needed to go out of country on her job. She couldn't take him as it wuld distract his studies. His exams were coming. She couldn't leave him alone at home. So she decided on shifting him to his father's home fer few days. " baby, u know you can't leave here alone."she tried reasoning him. "Mom I can be at anjali aunty's  home" he said trying again. "I told you already anjali aunty has gone on a vacation" she said. Anjali, her sister worked fashion designer and loved taking leave from her work and go on a vacation with her husband, Atul joshi. " Then I can stay at any of my friends house but not at his house mom. Please " he pleaded her. "Please akhil don't make this hard for me. Please. We have already gone through all this discussion earlier and you are going to him. it's decided" she declared getting up. "Mom I hate him" he said bitterly.
~~
               Reminiscence on page 8

~~

hi,
hope everyone received the pms.please do tell me if u didn't and can u send me friend request, i can't it says i am inactive. 

hope u liked the part. do comment.

thankyou.😊
Edited by ramani - 14 years ago
ramani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarora

hey nice one honey..loved it..continue soon..plz PM me whenever u update..

thanks will surely pm u.
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai Ramani😊

completely shocking update for me yaar!!

I mean I never expected AR is also having a son!!😲😲

really ur ff is really going very interesting👏👏

waiting to read what really happened in AR lives for which they r living seperately now!!

n also plzzz make the update a bit lagre plzz

waiting for ur updates

takecare😊

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt part continue soon
tnx for the pm
KaSh4lyfe45 thumbnail
LOVE it, keep going :)
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
hey thanks for pm.... nice update but pls daily update with new parts want to know more abt.; ar relation n sweet akhil..........
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ramani nice one cont. sooooooooon n thnx 4d pm