Akashhdeep's girlfriend dumps him after IJSMB... - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
wat he was dating farahkhan???im in shock after reading tis

gud the gal moved on ...its no use 2 live wid a man who has no respect
cant wait for Akash's interview on IF..............
he was dating farah khan😲😲??
good that she left the loser!!

good thing they broke up 😊 why be with someone who you end up fighting with every other day? But wow that was a pretty long relationship. Lasted about 3 years.

Time to pack my bags and move to india..(right after I go buy couple of baseball bats)
Angel...maybe Akash is ready to pack his bags to leave India..waise bhi wahan abhi kuch bacha nahi hoga...U won't have to go there... bakra khud chal kar aayega....
Whatever it is...if the girl needed a TV show to realize how ba he is.....then I don't think much of her
Originally posted by ishtar

Whatever it is...if the girl needed a TV show to realize how ba he is.....then I don't think much of her

that i agree with... we saw him only for a brief time on TV and saw his antics... she was so long with him, why did she not realize this earlier...??

if someone does not respect you in a relationship, then i don't that person should get a second chance...!!  🤢
Originally posted by ishtar

Yeah... she must be something too... to have nursed the delusions of correcting at animalistic (this word is permitted) man...🤢🤢
arre yeh toh hona hi tha..lol
Honestly I understand the girl. She is what........20? I've done pretty stupid things in high school too like date downright jerks hoping they are going to change for me, be better and make my life a "fairytale". I think most girls fantasize about dating the big bad guy who'll ONLY change after you enter his life. Well....goodluck with that. That only happens in cheesy romance novels and romantic movies.

Usually jerks stay jerks all their life. Thankfully for this girl, good sense prevailed and she dumped him. So good for her. Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago