Akashhdeep's girlfriend dumps him after IJSMB...

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Akashhdeep Saigal's girlfriend dumps him after Iss jungle...

Shahzahn Padamsee and Akashhdeep Saigal

Akashhdeep Saigal has not only been kicked out of Sony's Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, but his bad behaviour on the show has also cost him dearly in his persoanl life.

He had been dating Shahzahn Padamsee daughter of famous theatre personality Alyque Padamsee and Sharaon Prabhakar for last couple of years. Both of them had guarded their relationship and very few people know about it.

Things were fine between them for a few months but soon cracks started developing because of Akashhdeep's rude behavior and uncontrollable anger. But still Shahzahn managed to put everything behind, worked and reworked on her relationship with Akashhdeep.

There used to be fights every other day and both of them decided to end their relationship for good. But the 20 year old Shahzahn was very heartbroken and still wanted to give her relationship another shot.

A close source informs, "After watching a few episodes of Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao and the way Akashhdeep behaved with female contestants, Shahzahn was very hurt. She then changed her mind and
decided to move on".

It is now rumoured that Shahzahn is very happy after finding solace in Prateik Babbar's arms, son of late Smita Patil and Raj Babbar.

Close friends of Shahzahn feel that it is Akashhdeep's loss because Shahzahn is a very sweet girl. Career front too she has good things going for her. She will be making her debut with the Yash Raj flick Rocket Singh- Salesman of the year, opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

Akashhdeep has also dated famous choreographer turned director Farah Khan. Their relationship did not work and later Farah Khan married Shirish Kunder.

Attempts to contact both Shahzahn and Akashhdeep were futile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is so pretty and young. Surely, she will make it big in Bollywood and wont have any dearth of good looking,well behaved and educated men😃

If anything this show did wonders to her and she realized her mistake😊
Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sensible girl
no women can live with him .he has 0 respect for women .really happy for her
Originally posted by: sunandshine

She is so pretty and young. Surely, she will make it big in Bollywood and wont have any dearth of good looking,well behaved and educated men😃

If anything this show did wonders to her and she realized her mistake😊

She is gorgeous.. Wht the heck is she doing with this bumm..🤔
PrernaInspires thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he previously dated Farah Khan!!! oh my goddd hahahaaaa

its hiss loss that him and this girl have borken up ... she'll be making it big in bollywood soon and he will be left behind to verbally abuse himself for letting her go ..

i never liked him anyway
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not surprised at all, I am just glad that she came to her senses & broke up with him...
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not surprised at all...
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what she did is right

no women can live with him to be very honest
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆  and that's the way the cookie crumbles... 😉

good for her...!!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is a 20 year old girl doing with a 36 year older man...I am glad that she had the sense of dumping him finally..Atleast the show did someone good...I am happy that this female is with someone close to her age and looks sensible...I like Prateik in Jaane tu...Akash is talking about how Anaida is gonna be single...I wud love to see who is gonna marry him...I am sure in a few days we will be seeing him dancing at Anaida's wedding on Dard-e-disco...

Thanks for the article...