Page 2 Page 3

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hello

Are you guys scared of Swine Flu?

I know I am. I live in NJ, USA and the hospital i work in are getting very precautious about it and needing everyone to wear gloves, masks and gowns around patients and people. I am waiting for mid-October for swine flu shots for free.

Be careful everyone where you are going, touching and especially eye contacting.

- Prii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you guys scared of Swine Flu?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Heyy!!
I wasn't really scared of it before but i'm going to be working in a hospital from next week too so it is starting to worry me a bit!! Confused
But ye precaution is the best way to be safe.

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-..RoKa.._..

Heyy!!
I wasn't really scared of it before but i'm going to be working in a hospital from next week too so it is starting to worry me a bit!! Confused
But ye precaution is the best way to be safe.

hey as long as you dont have any contact with a patient unless you are told to do something but you can always ask for mask, gloves and gown before doing anything. especially if you going to work with little children, cuz they can be contacted easily.

Ask at your hospital if they will be giving free flu or H1N1 vaccines? cuz at mines they do that. they are starting from oct 13 till november 25th.

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MohitSehgal

hey as long as you dont have any contact with a patient unless you are told to do something but you can always ask for mask, gloves and gown before doing anything. especially if you going to work with little children, cuz they can be contacted easily.
Kool thanks for the tips!!! Thumbs Up I don't think i'll be working with kids at the moment but will keep that in mind if i do!! They did say that we're not allowed to touch the patients (even if they're dieing Confused lol) but if anything like that happens i'll have my masks and gloves prepared Wink

Ask at your hospital if they will be giving free flu or H1N1 vaccines? cuz at mines they do that. they are starting from oct 13 till november 25th. Ooo ok will do!!

Thanks Prii!! Big smile

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
u welcome.

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hell...no..!!

Cuppiecake

Groupbie

Cuppiecake

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Big smileNope, I got my cupcakes to protect me.

Edited by Cuppiecake - 04 September 2009 at 1:05pm

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
no

Post Reply New Post

Go to top