Page   of 3

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

nuclear family.

reasons:

1) my relatives are nice when we meet for a short period. afterwards, all hell breaks loose!

2) privacy and personal space. no nags breathing down my neck about what i ought to be doing, why i'm doing something, etc, etc.

i think that is the best solution ultimately.... stay separately but keep in touch and meet up too.... not for too long as Familiarity breeds contempt....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "joint family vs nuclear family (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
So far (since I am not married yet) I live in a nuclear family, but when I get married I prefer living in a joint family. I like having soo many people around and living with all my husbands family. I don't want to live seperate and all alone with my hubby. I know there is an issue of "personal privacy" but you can always your own privacy in a joint family....you just need to prioritize and everything should work out fine. I don't know call me old fashion but I would love to live in a joint family.

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i will go for Joint family ... but now a days its not possible as people are out to various cities for there jobs

now a days in nuclear families most of the time both the parents are working and they left there child at home .. few of them appoint some lady to take care of them .. but at home for timepass they watch tv or surf various sites .. and they get access to things that they are not supposed watch or access at that age ..

at end of then there parents come for office with tired and they are not able to give time to there child .. and this way clikdern may feel like ignored ..

if the same case with joint family then there granny or some relatives are there to take care of them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top