Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
An email I received

NINE  WORDS WOMEN USE   

(1) Fine:   This  is the word women use to end an argument when they are  right and you need to shut up.   
(2)
  Five  Minutes:   If  she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five  minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given  five more minutes to watch the game before        helping  around  the house.   
(3)
  Nothing:   This  is the calm before the storm. This means something, and  you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with  nothing usually end in fine.   
(4)
  Go  Ahead:   This  is a dare, not permission. Don't Do  It!  
(5)
  Loud  Sigh:   This  is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often  misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are  an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing  here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #  3 for the meaning of nothing.)  
(6)
  That's  Okay:  This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can  make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long  and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for  your mistake.   
(7)
Thanks:   A  woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say  you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is  true,  unless  she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is  not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' .  that will bring on a  'whatever').   
(8)
Whatever:   Is  a woman's way of saying   F-- YOU!   
(9)
Don't  worry about it, I got it:   Another  dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a  woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing  it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's  wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #  3.   
*  Send this to the men you know, to warn them about  arguments they can avoid  if they remember the  terminology.   
*  Send this to all the women you know to give them a good  laugh, cause they know it's  true!!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomstellamusa-_BArsAAt_-SphinxNew.Lifehazel94-Aria-little_dragonA-N-S-H-I-K-A--ania--Inspector SahibKiranSD1Jess.-aditi-burgerchaapRafa.LunaPotter.-BalleBalle-.-Rinky-tingtingteedingAnjalii...xXx-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nine Words Women Use" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Haha they're all so true, especially fine, 5 mins and I'll do it!
And sorry as well, girls say this so much more than guys

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I say 1 minute, and that 1 minute never ends haha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

New.Lifemissindia26Jess.

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hehe.. 100% true...

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Five minutes & Thanks is totally me. Haha.
Gooddddd =) TFS.

Inspector Sahib

IF-Rockerz

Inspector Sahib

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
that was really funny LOL

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thats soo true

Sujal_Fan_No1