India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

3 THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

1)HAY YOU GUY I WAS WONDERING IF THAT IS SAHIL AND NOT ARJUN PRETENDING TO BE SAHIL AND REALY SAHIL THEN FOR GET EJAZ KHAN BECAUSE THE BAD GUY ALWAS LOSES IF NOT NOW THEN 50 YEARS LATER BUT WHAT EVER THE YEAR THE BAD DUDE ALWAS LOSES SO I AM TELLING YOU NOW MAKE A BIG FAIR WELL PARTY TO EJAZ KHAN AHEAD OF TIME BECAUSE SOON OR LATER THE BAD DUDE WILL LOSE

2)ANOTHER POINT TO TELL IF EJAZ KHAN IS ACTING AS SAHIL BUT REALY IS ARJUN THEN BE HAPPY BECAUSE THE GOOD GUY WILL STAY IN THE SHOW

3)DO YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WAHT IF THAT WASNT SAHIL BUY ARJUN AND STILL HATED KAJAL AND DID ALL THAT ACTING JUST SO HE COULD STILL GET BACK AT KAJAL BECAUSE HE HAD TOLD KAJAL THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE KAJAL LIFE HELL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE MAY BE HE STILL HATED HER

FROM THOSE 3 THOUGHTS WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE BEST

I LIKE NUMBER 3 I THINK THE STORY COULD GO SOME WHERE

K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
you need help!!!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night girl

POINT TO TELL IF EJAZ KHAN IS ACTING AS SAHIL BUT REALY IS ARJUN THEN BE HAPPY BECAUSE THE GOOD GUY WILL STAY IN THE SHOW3)DO YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WAHT IF THAT WASNT SAHIL BUY ARJUN AND STILL HATED KAJAL AND DID ALL THAT ACTING JUST SO HE COULD STILL GET BACK AT KAJAL BECAUSE HE HAD TOLD KAJAL THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE KAJAL LIFE HELL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE MAY BE HE STILL HATED HER

Thats what I was thinking!!

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night girl

1)HAY YOU GUY I WAS WONDERING IF THAT IS SAHIL AND NOT ARJUN PRETENDING TO BE SAHIL AND REALY SAHIL THEN FOR GET EJAZ KHAN BECAUSE THE BAD GUY ALWAS LOSES IF NOT NOW THEN 50 YEARS LATER BUT WHAT EVER THE YEAR THE BAD DUDE ALWAS LOSES SO I AM TELLING YOU NOW MAKE A BIG FAIR WELL PARTY TO EJAZ KHAN AHEAD OF TIME BECAUSE SOON OR LATER THE BAD DUDE WILL LOSE

2)ANOTHER POINT TO TELL IF EJAZ KHAN IS ACTING AS SAHIL BUT REALY IS ARJUN THEN BE HAPPY BECAUSE THE GOOD GUY WILL STAY IN THE SHOW

3)DO YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WAHT IF THAT WASNT SAHIL BUY ARJUN AND STILL HATED KAJAL AND DID ALL THAT ACTING JUST SO HE COULD STILL GET BACK AT KAJAL BECAUSE HE HAD TOLD KAJAL THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE KAJAL LIFE HELL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE MAY BE HE STILL HATED HER

FROM THOSE 3 THOUGHTS WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE BEST

I LIKE NUMBER 3 I THINK THE STORY COULD GO SOME WHERE

EXACTLY!! THATS JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING THE THIRD ONE I AGREE WITH U ON BECUZ AT FIRST THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!

MAYB THIS IS THE REEL ARJUN PRETENDING TO BE SAHIL AND MALHAAR IS HIS GURLFRIEND!!! LIKE ARJUN'S!!

AB KYA PAAHTA YEH EKTAA KE SERIAL HAI ISME KUCH BE HO SAKTHA KAI!!!!! KYU?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????!????????????????!!

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I STILL HOPE IT'S ARJUN!!!!!!
nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
me too .TongueTongueTongue
nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
CryCry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index