Chat Clubs

|True ATians Club| - Only INVITED Members (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
NOO.. I'm so not! I meant.. Ok I don't mind YOU flirting with other guys. I.. I'm not in this flirting game, count me out!LOL
*tries to look innocent*LOL
Yea.. blushing for my Abhi...Blushing seriously... there's no one like ABHI!!Day Dreaming
Oh.. Wow, Thankyou for not having fight over jonas!!
But, man.. I miss oour fights our Abhi and other guys, which we liked!!Day Dreaming
No all I can do is sigh and say "Ahh.. those were the days!"Embarrassed
Oh yea.. I know your siggie business.. don't worry before going I'm gonna make you make more siggies of AT...as a momento..LOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|True ATians Club| - Only INVITED Members (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hehehe lolz oh too late u r part of this flirting game now
look at u, u dont look as innocent as u look yaar u naughty naughty
ladki heheheh

oh yeah have those jonas they r not even good looking  n arent they like 16 they r kids for u hahahahahah
oh yah gosh i loved the old days
n have u noticed that we have been friends for soo long yaar now
gosh time flies quickly yaar dont u think

sure i dont mind if i can make it i will make it lol

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
MAN! I... am so not part of it. Well... only if be part if it's ABHI! Then no stoping me...hahaha.. I'll even seperate him and Tejali if I want him!!Evil SmileROFL
Can't believe i'm saying it when I'm the one trying to get them close in first place!Silly Man, Abhi surely drives me crazy...

I know me too loved those days.. We even first AT FC with our fights over Abhi.ROFL Forgetting that he belongs to Tejali..

I know we have been friends since that time.. it has been 2 or more years now.. MashAllah.. i'm glad we are best friends till date and did you notice that after I left I-F our friendship grew even more stronger because the nwe became in contawct even more.. Like chatting to you even before going to uni!Cool What a way to start a day!
MashAllah - humari dosti ko kisi ki nazar na lagay..
Haila? Sachi? Big smile Main toh ab tumse hi req, karongi... kyunki I love to collect AT's stuff and print them and stick them around my room Day DreamingThumbs Up

Lubb you.. *mwah*
and in my diary.. so AT all the way!!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
u have totally lost it yaar
look at u it looks like u r drunk or something hahaha
lolz u r separating the one jodi u love soo much
im dissapointed in u yaar
yeah i think it is more than two years yaar
and yeah we just chatted n chatted
and forced u to join facebook which a big one lolz hahahaha
oh gosh u r soo obsessed i thought i was the only one who is obsessed
but u r the second one afta all u r my friend na hehehe

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hahaha... exactly! I think the same. but hey, I'm not drukn, maybe it's kitkat's and my songs effect on me!LOL Cause right noe listening to "Pyaar Bina Jeena Nahi Jeena
Mujhse Bichadhna Kabhi Na
Tu Hai Sur Main hon Beena
mujhse Bichadna Kabhi Na"

OK, I've practically lost it, as I'm writing out complete lyrics!!SillyWacko

And yea.. the second I thought to seperate them the second i realised, I've lsot it completely! don't worry waus, will not disappoint you.. Will love Abhi in heart only, will not confess.. just bring them together? Phir toh ok na?Big smile

yea.. 2 yrs and more .. MashAllah.. yea, chatted n chatted.. it was sooo goood... yea you brought me to FB!! WOW. Wasu only you are the person who can make me do stuff which I don't want to...Tongue And I made you read stories and stuf!! And even we wrote 1st AT FF together.. Dancing See I also made you lil habit of reading n writing.. hahahaha

Hahaha... correct, you are my sister and friend so why wouldn't I be obsessive like you?LOL
But trust me it's a damn good song by adnan sami...

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
oh gosh yaar i have nothing to say to u right now
u have lost it big time
u r singing now
gosh im going to go n inform ur mum about this yaar

lolz u know how i am if i join something i want u to join it
now i have joint twitter too hahahha gosh its boring dont know
how to use it
but i might disactivite my account

true yaar we both are obsessive but u betta dont fall for my guyz otherwise i will kill LMAO

anywayz yaar im going to bed now late nite n im tired
but i shall talk to u tomorrow i hope
so u take care
have a nice day
bye bye

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Exactly.. now can you see what happens when i'm super obsessive and super hyper! Wink
ROFL I know, it's like we have this thing, if I'm in it, you are SO in it!ROFL
OMG, please no not twitter... it's like Wordpress, blgo type thing and I'm already on wordpress with my 2 blogs already..
Hahaha.. i think u r not much of blog person so you might aswell deactivate it.. but you can give it a try before doing that.
ROFL dont worry... i'm certainly not falling for your guys kyunki those are not my type...Tongue I'm ok with abhi..Day Dreaming
Sure sweetie, even am off to bring my sis from school..
I'm not sure if will be onlnie at gmail at same time but I'll definately reply here on CC when I'm online.. so leave all msgs here...
take care wasu.. good night.. sleep tight
Byee..

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Heyy AT-ians!
I AM URU! A girl... obviously... LOL and I know so much about all of you! LOL  (Okay well, not a LOT... but a lil bit for sure.)
Soo....ummm...... you don't need to gimme introductions if you don't feel like it.
Other than that, you guys are awesome! Wink(That's what I think, after what didi tells me about all of you.)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top