Balika Vadhu

Pratap's mother should realise she committed a sin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Pratap's mother should realise that she committed a sin by interfering without any reason in the life of ppl who had nothing to do with her. If she hated Sugna she should have quietly gone back without acknowledging her greetings. There was no need to utter such harsh dialogues and on top of that getting Shyam beaten by her goons. By getting Shyam beaten did she want to proove her words that  Sugna is apshukni that see first Pratap my son died and now your this husband is also badly injured. Angry Ye to wohi ho gaya ki kisi ki jeb mein paise dal do phir chillao chor, chor.
I wish she comes to know that the child is Pratap's the only nishani of her son. Wether the child is saved or not, Sugna's father and Shyam should go for his DNA testing. That is the only way to proove that the child is/was Pratap's.Even a dead person's DNA can be tested.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senAmor.regallaMonMad~samy~gossipgurlsDelena-ciousRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratap's mother should realise she committed a sin" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ya right she's just an idiot lady

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i have a some time later on pratap's parents will realize their mistake and may want take suguna with them. that time she will chose shyam over living with pratap's memories.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senPallavi_2013

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Yes, Kshreya Iam waiting for that day to come. Serves them right.

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

i have a some time later on pratap's parents will realize their mistake and may want take suguna with them. that time she will chose shyam over living with pratap's memories.

how i wish something like that happens. That will serve them right. And by this sugna will also prove her love and concern for shyam.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Yeah his mother should realize that its her grandchild..n she cant treat Suguna dis way..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top