Hiten Gauri next FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Priti sis love the intro! Big smileitsreally sweetEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Gauri next FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my adorable ght

congrats everyone for the new fcEmbarrassedpreity diHugthe HP is as always awesomeThumbs UpClapThumbs Up

@mehru di and adeela di..the poems are lovelyEmbarrassed

I came across this poem sometime ago..soo thought I'll share it with u guys...

Baby Hamill

Although you cannot see me I'm growing by leaps and bounds

I can't wait to make my appearance and all my social rounds

Mommy's doing good, did you know I can scene her smile?

I can't wait to lie in her arms and gaze at her for a while.

I'm so excited to see my daddy; he talks to me each night,

With his head on mommy's belly it surely is a sweet sight.

My heart is beating strongly and it seems I have fingers too,

I understand these will come in handy for finger paint and glue.

Mommy, I know you cannot hold me or give kiss me good night

But you feel me move inside you and should know that I'm all right.

So until my big arrival you have very much to do?

Paint my room, get clothes, and toys and plenty of those diaper things

too.

I'm just going to finish growing so I will make you & daddy proud,

Till then I'm your little baby just hanging out on heavens cloud.

awwwwwww...anku this is choo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! just adoreeeeeeeeeeeee this poem..such a cutie thingEmbarrassed

n mehru n adeela love ur poems tooBig smile

my adorable ght

Goldie

my adorable ght

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by my adorable ght

congrats everyone for the new fcEmbarrassedpreity diHugthe HP is as always awesomeThumbs UpClapThumbs Up

@mehru di and adeela di..the poems are lovelyEmbarrassed

I came across this poem sometime ago..soo thought I'll share it with u guys...

Baby Hamill

Although you cannot see me I'm growing by leaps and bounds

I can't wait to make my appearance and all my social rounds

Mommy's doing good, did you know I can scene her smile?

I can't wait to lie in her arms and gaze at her for a while.

I'm so excited to see my daddy; he talks to me each night,

With his head on mommy's belly it surely is a sweet sight.

My heart is beating strongly and it seems I have fingers too,

I understand these will come in handy for finger paint and glue.

Mommy, I know you cannot hold me or give kiss me good night

But you feel me move inside you and should know that I'm all right.

So until my big arrival you have very much to do?

Paint my room, get clothes, and toys and plenty of those diaper things

too.

I'm just going to finish growing so I will make you & daddy proud,

Till then I'm your little baby just hanging out on heavens cloud.

awwwwwww...anku this is choo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! just adoreeeeeeeeeeeee this poem..such a cutie thingEmbarrassed

n mehru n adeela love ur poems tooBig smile

awwww thanks a lot di..even I really like this poem soo thought of sharing it with everyoneEmbarrassed 

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
n jyoti regarding the http://www.indya.com/fashion/index.asp mehru gave..
well n the right side there is in vogue section..u have 2 go really in to find angel's snap..she is n da cute orange dress with riva 4m that kiddies fashion showEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
LOVE GHT

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged

It was around two years back when a friend of mine told me about this beautiful island in Bangkok called Koh Samui. Gauri (Pradhan, his wife) and I were desperately looking for an escape from our hectic schedules since long and this friendly advice came as a saving grace as it was becoming very difficult to choose where to go. We stayed there for five days and it was like heaven for us.

At just an hour's flight from Bangkok, Koh Samui is a perfect place for those in search of a laid back beach holiday. In fact as soon as you get down at the airport you will start getting the feel of this naturally decorated island. The airport happens to be very beautiful surrounded by sculptures and stones.

The "island of the coconut trees" as it is called, Koh Samui has curved sandy beaches, coconut plantations, rolling hills, offshore islands and, if you need some action, a great nightlife. As both of us love beaches, it was more than we had actually expected. Many of Koh Samui's hotels and resorts have lovely beachfronts and hillside locations with sea views. There were beautiful villas which directly opened into the sea, all you have to do is to just open the gate and walk into the water. With the privacy we had there, It really helped our romantic holiday quite a bit.

The place is famous for its sea food and bakeries all over. All you have to is to order what you wish and you will get it at your place. Though I am not too much of a foodie and don't like sea food much, I fulfilled my desires from the variety of fishes available in the restaurants.

Most of my time, particularly, was spent in swimming which I enjoyed a lot, while Gauri relaxed with sunbaths. Everything is just very natural there.

The market there attracts lots of tourists because it's affordable economy. You don't have to be millionaire to explore this market nor can it be called cheap (laughs). You get a lot of things which attracts your eyeballs in the first sight. Though I am not a shopoholic and was busy in sight seeing, Gauri was busy enough looking for her own stuff.

I feel if one is fed up of this city's mad rush, he/she should definitely try to visit this island city at least once. After all, it guarantees to charge up your discharged batteries and will fully rejuvenate your soul. So do try it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju26jyotika20

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it's just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

"Hey, you want to have some coconut water?" Hiten asks in between shots.

"Not really. I am not in the mood," Gauri replies.

"Accha listen! Don't you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?" Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. "I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai," Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

"I've found you!" she shoots back with a wink.

"Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad," Hiten says with a smirk.

"Don't remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb," Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

"Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?" Hiten now raises his voice.

"By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that's the reason you got me," Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

"But what made you accept me as your husband?" Hiten asks.

"Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too," Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

"So are you game for a candlelight dinner?" the husband asks.

"Of course!" We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

anju26jyotika20

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Togetherness
They have a lot in common besides being actors. We are talking about Hiten and Gauri who share a love for cinema. Generally, TV stars are so stressed that they hardly have time to do anything else, save catching on their beauty sleep. But Hiten and Gauri are an exception. Despite their busy schedule, they make it a point to catch the latest films in town. Recently, we spotted them at the screening of the Oscar-nominated Aviator at Fame Adlabs in Andheri. Stacked with popcorns and Pepsi, the duo had come prepared to relax and enjoy Leanordo Di Caprio playing Havard Hughes, the famed filmmaker

anju26jyotika20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top