Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Friends Poorva's message to all of us.  

Vidya Shetty September 4 at 10:52am
Hello Poorva, how are you? There is no need for me to tell you that you and Subodh were just mindblowing in that dance number. You must have been flooded with congratulatory notes since that night. I was really very happy to see both of you getting the much coveted awards. God bless both of you and we here at the forums pray that next year also you, Subodh and Kulvadhu must get all the awards.

With warm regards,

Vidya

I am attaching a link of our forum post regarding the ZMA nite. Please do have a look.
Source: www.india-forums.com
Hey friends lets discuss the Zee Marathi Awards function in this thread. The function was superb in all aspects. Khoopach majja aali to see the program. All the acts were very nice. The music prog was nice. The way the artiste played all the tunes with his flute, chhaan hoti. ...

Poorva GokhaleSeptember 4 at 2:17pm
thank u so much...did read the thread...very interesting...so funny to know how you'll capture the smallest of our actions...guess me and subodh also dint realise that he was waiting for me to go on stage and we held hands....my god...thats amazing...must tell him....also just want to clear some doubts...that person sitting in front was not my husband...he was our director vaibhav chinchalkar....but thanks a lot...to all of u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POORVA'S THANK YOU MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
vidya kiti chaan ga.  poorva ne kanjus attitude sodla sachinchya bhashet.  anyways thanks to share this msg.  khoop chaan lihale aahein ani main mhange doubt pan clear kela aahein tine.  vow.........  aaj mala vatat sachin aala nahin aahein.  nahitar to jaroor jj jhale asel.  ani baap re jar ti pudche topic vachel na tar nakki fit yevun padel. 

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Wins i just hope she won't read it.  hey naahi ga naahi vaachel ti.  this she rread coz mi link paathavli hoti na.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
LOL Wins i liked ur wordings "fit yevun padel".  yeah Sachin should've been here today.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i know nakki sachin jj jhala asta.  anyways kv discussion thread vachel na ti aani subodh tar doghe nakki beshudhch padtil.  baap re mhannar hi lok sagli mad jhali aahet.  mainly parva che tumche love scene varche discussion.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
but i think she should read it and tell the creatives about what public want. so creatives jara aplyabaddel specifically reshu aani tujyabaddel consider kartil and tumchya manasarkhe hoil.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
vids tu je tila link pathavles aahein na te purna discussion open honar je kay 12-13 pages aahet te.

ki phakt tuje msgs.  karan tya link var pan bhanat goshti aahet.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
vids kuthe aahes. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top