Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

LOVE'S HEAVENLY BLISS(mayur ff) Note @ pg 80 (Page 6)

A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_fan

wow!
nice start really like the concept
please update soon and pm me
Thanks for your review...
glad to know that u liked concept.
I'll update soon.

Originally posted by little_dragon

this sounds very interesting...  enjoyed it,... do write more and plz add me to ur PM list... wenever u update do plz PM me...

keep writing more...
Thank you.
Hope u will like d upcoming parts too...
i'll surely pm u from next time onwards.
A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjana_c

Lovely Start to ur ff. Please update soon cuz i'm already caught up with the story! loved it a lot. 
btw Samrat's friend is Mayank right?
plz update soon cuz i can't wait to read the next part.
thank u...
Hope u like d upcoming updates too...
i'll update soon.
A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

wow..........superbbbbbb start arya.......i likd it vry much.plzzzzz add me to ur pm list...Big smile
thanks for ur comment..
i'll surely pm u next time...

Originally posted by bharathi aram

add me
added u.
A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya_s

sounds real gud.....do pm me
thank you...added u to my pm list..

Originally posted by Piya_2009

Hey arya

nice start!!

I am sure samrat's friend is mayank...

Plz update soon...and add me to your pm list.

thanks.
i'll update soon...keep reading..
A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelz

love the concept, its very new continue soon and do pm me...
thanks a lot...I'll update soon.
A_r_y_a Groupbie
A_r_y_a
A_r_y_a

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Part-2

Nupur returned early from her college on Thursday. She had to go to receive Samrat. She checked out all the arrangements before leaving. Everything was in place. Rooms were neat, flowers were arranged in the room properly and she had herself cooked Samrat's favorite food for dinner. Nupur reached Bus Depot in time to receive him.

Bus was delayed by half an hour. Nupur was getting impatient. Finally the bus from Chandigarh came. Samrat got down from the bus. Nupur rushed to meet him and gave him a tight hug. She suddenly noticed the guy standing right behind Samrat who was staring at them.

"Kyun Mayank maine kaha tha na, Nupur ka pehla reaction yehi hoga."
Nupur didn't quite like that comment by her brother.

"Well that's because you have such a loving sister". He replied.
That made Nupur feels happier.

"Yeah right!! Nupur meet my dear friend, Mayank."

"Hiii Mayank. You know what main aaj tak Bhaiyya ke jitney bhi friends se mili hoon unmein se aap sabse intelligent ho...And the cutest too. Pleasure meeting you" Saying this Nupur went ahead and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

She turned back to Samrat and saw a smile on his face that he was trying to hide.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nupur, Mayank is not a very outgoing kind of a person. Just see what you have done. Bechara...he is blushing."

Nupur turned around to find that he was actually blushing. A smile came on her face and as she realized it was getting embarrassing for him she changed the topic.

"Anyways ab ghar chalein? Maa Baba must be waiting." Three of them moved towards her car.

Samrat drove back to home. As they reached home, they found Samrat's parents waiting for him at the threshold. His mother was emotional to see him. She welcomed him with moist eyes. Samrat touched her feet.

"Yeh kya Maa...jab main jaa raha tha tab bhi aapke aankhon mein aansoon the aur ab main aaya hoon tab bhi aapki aakhon mein aansoon hain. This is not done."

"Chup kar...aisa kuch bhi nahin hai."

"Haan Bhaiyya aisa kuch bhi nahin...Maa ne aapki yaad mein ek baar bhi aansoon nahin bahaya...bahaya hota to ab tak Delhi mein baan aa chuki hoti"
Nupur teased her mother.

"Okay now just shut-up Nupur...By the way maa yeh Mayank hai. Mayank Sharma. Mera roomie aur mera Best Friend."

Mayank also came forward and touched her feet.

"Waise agar aap logon ka milna milana ho gaya ho to Grih-Pravesh karein. Kuch baatein ghar ke ander bhi ki jaa sakti hai na." Nupur interrupted.

Mayank and Samrat went to their rooms to freshen up. After that they all assembled in Living Room and talked for hours.
"Baaton-baaton mein waqt ka to kisi ko dhyaan hi nahin raha. 10 baj gaye hain chal Nupur jaldi se khana laga. Yeh log thak gaye honge. Uske baad aaram bhi kar lenge.".

"Okay Maa."

They finished their dinner and retired to their rooms. Hardly 5 minutes later there was a knock at Mayank's room. He opened the door. It was Nupur.

"Sorry to disturb you. But main aapko batana bhool gayi. Hamare yahan sab daily subah 7 baje tak jaag jaate hain. To aapko bhi jaldi uthna padega. Actually 7 am pe mera show start hota hai na isliye and since Bhaiyya is in town to woh kal mere show ke first caller honge. And I want you to be the second one. Okay!!"

"Okay done. Waise let me tell you something 7 am is by no means jaldi. I wake up at 5 am. Daily."

"Wooww...that's Cool. Anyways I'll talk to you on my show then. Goodnite!!"

"Goodnite."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

"Good morning Delhi. It's me RJ Nupur back on Radio Mirchi to wake you up. Jago Jago Jago...subah ho gayi. Waise friends aaj ka din bahut special hai. Well you see har ROZ ek poora din nikal jaata hai, palak jhapakte hi ek pal beet jaata hai. Lekin aaj ka yeh din guzarte hi na sirf yeh din balki yeh poora saal beet jaayega. Guys its 31st of December today. So get up and get going. Aisa bahut kuch hoga jo aapne is saal karne ki sochi hogi par kisi na kisi wajah se kar nahin paaye honge. So this is your last chance to do them all in this very year. Varna agla saal to hai hi un adhoore kaamon ko karne ke liye. Kyunki agar aaj ka din beet gaya to kal ek naya din aa jaayega, agar yeh saal beet gaya to kal ek naya saal bhi aa jayega. Lekin doston kya aapne socha hai ki agar aapka yeh pal yun hi beet gaya to agla pal aisa hoga ya nahin. Aapke jo apne aapke saath hain woh aapke saath honge ya nahin. So guys kal ki baatein hum kal hi karenge. Aaj is pal ki khushiyon ko sanjone ke liye here's a song from me to all of you. Waise main aapko bata doon this song is my personal favorite because of the beautiful message it has - Live each and every moment to the fullest. So guys, here's the song 'Aane waala pal jaane waala hai' from the yesteryear-classic Golmaal. Enjoy the song."

"Isn't that song lovely? Anyways here we have with us our first caller for the day.

Hello...Who's that?"

"Hello Nupur Jee...This is Samrat Bhushan."

Samrat was in mood for some leg pulling and Nupur also decided to play along.

"Goodmorning SAMRAT JEEEE, so tell me kya karte hain aap?"

"Ji main Chandigarh Military Academy ka student hoon...a cadet you see."

"A cadet...that's interesting. Toh Samrat jeeee aapka yeh saal kaisa raha"

"Well yeh saal to kafi achcha raha...cool, happening, interesting etc-etc...Bas ek choti si shikayat reh gayi."

"Shikayat!!! Kaisi Shikayat?"

"Yehi ki meri stupid, idiotic, darling lil sis ab bhi bahut childish hai."

"Hmmm..... so yeh hai aapki problem...Simple. Agar aapki lil sis grow up nahin karna chahti hai to aap hi uske saath bachche ban jaaeye. After all matlab to saath rehne se hai na...aur woh bhi pyaar se!!! What say?? Aur waise bhi apno ki muskurahat aur apno ki shararat...isn't that what makes your life wonderful."

"Well you have got a point but..."

"Just give a break to all ifs and buts from your life and believe me, aapki life se aapki kuch shikayatein to yun hi kam ho jayengi. Just try it out for once aur hum uske baad baad is discussion ko continue karenge. Till then here's a song coming up especially for you. Keep smiling, take care and have a great year ahead."

Nupur put up the next song and hurriedly send a SMS to Samrat.
"I'll get you 4 that!!!"

Nupur returned to her show after that…
"So friends here's our second caller. Hello...who's that?"

"Hi Nupur...This is Mayank here."

Woooww.... that sounded so soft and polite after her brother's leg pulling attempts. She was so happy to hear him.

"Hellooo Mayank...How are you doing?"

"Absolutely good."

"Okay Mayank so tell me aapka yeh saal kaisa tha?"

"Well this year particularly was great. Is saaal maine apni zindagi ka ek bahut important decision liya hai. Apne liye ek naya raasta chuna hai. Besides I made some really nice friends and just yesterday I met this girl who's an absolute sweetheart and whose one smile can brighten up your entire day."

Nupur knew he was telling about her.

"So sweeeet... All right then Mayank, I wish you all the best for your life and I hope ki aapne apne liye jo raasta chuna hai uspe aapko bahut saara success mile aur aapki who smile aapke face par hamesha bani rahe. Keep Smiling and take care. Here's a song coming up specially for you."

Samrat's leg pulling and Mayank's compliment, her show was going great. Just a perfect start for a perfect day. But how much perfect the day actually was she didn't realize until she reached home that evening. An unpleasant surprise was waiting for her there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009parvatisrikantranjana_cbharathi arammjht_fan-Aiza-artiinluvEscapistC_O_O_Lprerna_agrawalBronze.minalpink100ananya_sch0c0latesI-love-dmgadi_guptaNishithiniM.V.Kohli007little_dragongopi06Wings-of-Firedmgmjht4evershinz-Samira-SharadDivyanka~*mishu*~aish_punkShafooSobtiObsessionLet-It-GoSoulmate_Sanaaffu123Mou.a-little-hope-Rinky-myownareaSilent.Dreamer

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Arya..nice part..

Nupur pecked Mayank's cheek..aww..so cute..Embarrassed..loved it!

n love SaNu also..their teasing is nyc..Wink..

Mayank's call was really sweet..Embarrassed..he's damn sweet..! n Nupur is her usual self!

srry 4 d shrt comment
thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-Aish
tingtingteeding IF-Sizzlerz
tingtingteeding
tingtingteeding

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey great update
loved it
nups is so sweet
continue soon