Fan Fictions

LOVE'S HEAVENLY BLISS(mayur ff) Note @ pg 80

A_r_y_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am here with a new ff...it's mainly based on mayur...But sajan will be there too...Hope u'll enjoy..  

LOVE'S HEAVENLY BLISS

PART-1

"Good morning Delhi!!! Subah ke Saat baj chuke hain... suraj nikal aaya hai aur chanda mama apni night shift khatam karke goodbye bol ke ja chuke hain.Aur main phir se aa gayi hoon aap sab ko apne sapne se jagaane ke liye taaki aap sabhi un sapnon ko poora kar sakein... To tayyar ho jaaeye apni subah ki chai ke saath meri non-stop chatter aur aapke favourite music ke liye. Ek khoobsurat se din ki shuruat ek khoobsurat se gaane ke saath. Here's coming up a beautiful song for all you wonderful listeners out there from me, RJ Nupur, only on Radio Mirchi. CHECK this out!!!"

As Nupur was hosting her show she could see the backlight of her mobile blinking. Someone was calling her. She put up the next song and took the call.

"You are late again" She was scolding the caller.

"Sorry Baba... but you know how it is." He said that softly.

"Not fair. Aap hamesha late ho jate ho aur phir ek naya excuse bana dete ho. Maine aapse kitni bar kaha hai ki mujhe mera show shuru hone se pehle call kiya karo but aap... you are always late. Lekin aaj aapka koi excuse nahin chalega. I m very angry with you."

"Hmmmmm... aur agar main kahoon ki shayad main New Year pe ghar aa paaonga to?"

"What??? Are you serious Bhaiya?"

"Haan baba I m serious. Waise abhi tak kuch final nahin hua hai but most probably I'll be coming."

"Wooowww Bhaiya...I love you."

"I love you too my darling sis but now return to your show. Jaise hi mera program final hota hai I'll give you a call. Alright?"

"Okay Bhaiya. I'll b waiting for your call. Bye. Take care."

She returned to the show and hosted it with double enthusiasm. After all her Bhaiya was to return home from Chandigarh Military Academy after 6 months. She was dying to meet him.

After her show was over she left for her college but she didn't feel like studying. She was highly distracted with the thought of her Bhaiya returning from academy. There were so many things she wanted to share....her new show, first prize that she won recently for her painting in a state level painting competition, the new cute guy in her college and many more things. But that was her life; she was also curious about her Bhaiya's life in academy. She wanted to know everything about the military academy. It was something new to her. No one before Samrat has ever been to such academy from their family. Besides it was about Army. It really intrigued her. She was waiting for her Bhaiya's call to confirm his program. But he didn't call up till next evening.

When Nupur came home from her college, she saw her mother talking to someone on phone. It was Samrat. As she realized it was Samrat's call she snatched the receiver from her mother's hand.

"Nupur kya kar rahi hai?"

"Maa mujhe baat karni hai Bhaiya se"

"Hi Bhaiya... So tell me, aap ghar kab aa rahe ho?"

"Next week..."

"Coool Bhaiya... Kitne dinon ke liye?"

"4 din"

"What? Thats it...just 4 days."

"Kya karoon Nupur sirf itni hi chutti mili hai mujhe. And anyways aa to raha hoon na...chal ab maa ko phone de"

"Fine" She said that in despair and handed over the phone to her maa.

Nupur was excited that her Bhaiya will be coming next week but she felt four days were very less. But still she was happy. She send a sms to her Best friend Simran telling her the news while her mother talked to Samrat on phone.

"Maa woh actually main aapko ek important baat batana bhool gaya tha. Main akela nahin aaonga. Mere saath mera ek friend hoga. Actually uske Dad kaam ki wajah se out of town hain so he won't be able to go his home. So I asked him to come along."

"Aur uski Maa?"

"Maa ... he lost his mother in an accident 5 years back"

"Oh!! Achcha theek hai. Tum log aa jao... we will be waiting for you."

"Thanks Maa...Love you!!! Bye"

"Bye beta."

"Nupur Samrat apne ek dost ke saath ghar aa raha hai... tu ek kaam kar......"

"Maa aap jo kaam bologe woh main kar doongi. Lekin main pehle hi bata rahi hoon ki Bhaiya ko receive karne main hi jaaongi"

"Haan tu hi chali jaana lekin usmein abhi waqt hai. Usse pehle Samrat ka kamra ready kar dena aur guest room bhi. Theek hai?"

"Don't worry Maa. Woh sab main dekh loongi...Waise next week Bhaiya aa kab rahe hain? "

"Thursday Evening."

"Thursday evening...Cool!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by A_r_y_a - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_r_y_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Index
Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 6
Part 3 - Page 12
Part 4 - Page 17
Part 5 - Page 21
Part 6 - Page 24
Part 7 - Page 27
Part 8 - Page 31
Part 9 - Page 34
Part 10 - Page 37
Part 11-Page 40
Part 12 - Page 44
Part 13 - Page 47
Part 14 - Page 52
Part 15 - Page 57
Part 16 - Page 60
Part 17 - Page 63

Part 18 - Page 67
Part 19 - Page 74
Edited by A_r_y_a - 14 years ago
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi!!
nice start. sounds interesting!!
and let me guess, samrat's friend is none other than mayank, am I right?
anyways, continue soon. and if its possible, then send me a pm, when u update next.
love
nishi
Edited by Nishithini - 14 years ago
hgrhr thumbnail
wow nupur's an RJ..!!
sounds interesting...!
I'm up for reading more....do continue soon and add me to PM list..!
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow sounds interesting.......lovely start......nupur an rj.....samrat her brother....and mayank will be samrat's friend right???

good concept........plz pm me when u update....
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
plzzz pm me the next time!!!!!!!!!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm sounds interesting...................would love to read the next part
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow....
realli nicee
pleas add me to the pm list
wud love to read more.....=D
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice start....plzz pm me when u update the next part....
hey it really sounds cool....liked it...pls PM me when u upd8 next...i'll b w8ing...