Chit Chat

   

-(`v)- Iftaari Time -(`v)- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 36473

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 
Hug
 
Glad u liked them Big smile
 
Here's ur orange juice:
 
 
Raha sawaal ungliyon ka hehe... agar ungliyan hi de di khane ke liye to aage mere haath ke pakore kaise khao ge LOL to woh rehne dho
 
Agar aur koi request hai to zaroor batao Big smile
 
 
Embarrassed..
Tumhare haath ka khaana achcha naa lage yeh honahi saktaBig smile..wese juice bhi kya kamaal ka thaa...lagta hai aaj yaha koi khaali peyt ghar nahi jaane vala..wes emujhe toh abhi bhi bohot bhuk lagi haiBig smile..
...
Kabhi kabhi sapne mein mujhe yeh gaana aata hai ' humme tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nahin jaante magar jee nahin sakhte tumhare bina...'..pata nahi yeh gaana kaun gaata rehta haiEmbarrassed..
 
Yeh Ungliya bhi nahBig smile..Ungliyah khaane kaa plan cancel warna mere pakore bandh hojaayeng..Ungliyaa chaath leta hoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-(`v)- Iftaari Time -(`v)- (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Embarrassed..
Tumhare haath ka khaana achcha naa lage yeh honahi saktaBig smile..wese juice bhi kya kamaal ka thaa...lagta hai aaj yaha koi khaali peyt ghar nahi jaane vala..wes emujhe toh abhi bhi bohot bhuk lagi haiBig smile..
...
Kabhi kabhi sapne mein mujhe yeh gaana aata hai ' humme tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nahin jaante magar jee nahin sakhte tumhare bina...'..pata nahi yeh gaana kaun gaata rehta haiEmbarrassed..
 
Yeh Ungliya bhi nahBig smile..Ungliyah khaane kaa plan cancel warna mere pakore bandh hojaayeng..Ungliyaa chaath leta hoon
 
Shukhriya Shukhriya Big smile Abhi bhook lagi hai to jo bhi chahiye dil khol ge maango... aaj meri iftaari hai jo bhi maango ge doon gi Big smile
 
Aur yeh gaana bhi nah LOL kahan se kahan pohoch gaya hai TongueEmbarrassed hehe
 
Ungliyaa chaathne ki zaroorat nahin hai mere ghar main tissues, paani vgera sab hai hehe

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 36473

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

 
Shukhriya Shukhriya Big smile Abhi bhook lagi hai to jo bhi chahiye dil khol ge maango... aaj meri iftaari hai jo bhi maango ge doon gi Big smile
 
Aur yeh gaana bhi nah LOL kahan se kahan pohoch gaya hai TongueEmbarrassed hehe
 
Ungliyaa chaathne ki zaroorat nahin hai mere ghar main tissues, paani vgera sab hai hehe
 
Embarrassed...
Shukriya toh hume karna chahiye...Iftaar mein bulaane ki dawat jo dhi hai....warna yeh mauka kaha milta hum jaiase logo koBig smile..
wese sach kahu mera peyt bhi bhar gaya tumhe dekh kar aur tumhara pakoree khaa karBig smile..bas jaane se pehle ek desert ..woh bhi gulab jamoon..yeh pata hai mere liye special banaya hogaEmbarrassed..
 
wese yeh gaana toh khaas tumhare liye thaa..esa lag raha hai ke sapne mein yeh gaane ke saath tum thiWink...

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Embarrassed...
Shukriya toh hume karna chahiye...Iftaar mein bulaane ki dawat jo dhi hai....warna yeh mauka kaha milta hum jaiase logo koBig smile..
wese sach kahu mera peyt bhi bhar gaya tumhe dekh kar aur tumhara pakoree khaa karBig smile..bas jaane se pehle ek desert ..woh bhi gulab jamoon..yeh pata hai mere liye special banaya hogaEmbarrassed..
 
wese yeh gaana toh khaas tumhare liye thaa..esa lag raha hai ke sapne mein yeh gaane ke saath tum thiWink...
 
Iss mein shukhriya vali kaun si baat hai... Tongue
 
Yeh lo gulab jamun especially 4 u:
 
 
woh kam hai Tongue yeh lo thore aur lo:
 
 
Thore alag taste ke liye... rasmalai bhi lo:
 
 
Peyt bhar gaya hai to ghar le jaana =)


Edited by rukhaya - 04 September 2009 at 9:47am

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Joined: 18 February 2005

Posts: 3334

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
wowww so many foodsss.....mujhe bhi kuch chaiye,,koi spicy masalevale foods:)

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

wowww so many foodsss.....mujhe bhi kuch chaiye,,koi spicy masalevale foods:)
 
Biryani:
 
 
with kebab:
 
 
Drink to go with it:
 
 
Hope u enjoy ur iftaari =)

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 113222

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
This is not the way for an iftar party  to host .... I have never ever seen  in any corner of the world that an iftar party is hosted for a fasting person like this.... where a fasting person has to ask for his iftar items to open his fast.... 

generally in iftar parties  all items are displayed  or arranged in a plate or plates for a fasting person or persons.... 

but to my surprise here the person or persons  have to ask for his food.... is this a iftar party or a hotel to order the items? ..... what a pity

more over iftar parties are considered very auspisious  it's the end of a fasting period ....  the fasting person has to pray a dua before opening a fast.....  kuch adab khayede hote hain

but here in iftar songs are sung  while having iftar..... the hosting person's fingers are licked ......  what is this ?   ye kaisa mazaak hai

is it an iftar party ?  or a mazaak in the name of  iftar ? 

" Laa houla wala khuwvvata illa billa hil aliyul azeem"  .....

 [ this one is recited when a wrongfull thing is done ] ....

mujhe nahi chahiye aisi behudaa  iftar party.....  where songs are sung and ungliyan of doosroun ki chaati jaati hain..ye roza iftar  paak cheez kahlaati hai iss ke saath mazaak teeq nahi. iss tarah ki harkat ke liye aap log allah se maafi maanglein tho behtar hai ...


mujhe haQ baat  sunani thi bas suna diya.....  main bhi allah se maafi maangta hun ke agar mujh se bhi koi galti ho gayi hai tho Allah paak mujhe maaf karde Aamiiinnn ....




Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@thambu:
 
I don't understand y u have gone so serious about it all... I was doing it all in a light manner just as a post for all the members to enjoy... as for the food not being displayed and members requesting wht they want... well it's alright to display food in real =) simple hai... magar it's just easier in a forum if ppl requested... tht was the only reason I did that
 
I'm sorry u didn't like the post... I just thought it'd be a nice thing... with no new topics really being posted lately and it was the month of Ramadan so it all related... but u clearly didn't approve of it
 
I just think u went too deep into it... and I dunno y even ur PM tht u sent me it just did not make sense wht u were trying to get at...
 
Anyway sorry once again u didn't like the post... I just want every1 to stay happy and be friends... no hard feelings
 
Take Care =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
- - --^[Wht's Ur All Time Fav Xmas Movie?]^-- - - Khaya 6 500 04 January 2010 at 3:36am
By missindia26
- ---^[CC: Theme Of The Month - Time]^--- -

2 3

Khaya 20 1934 02 January 2010 at 7:41am
By honeydaisy
Time Travel -Pinky- 6 367 18 October 2009 at 4:36am
By coolchillzzz
If u could stop the time *angel3000* 9 665 12 April 2009 at 12:39pm
By shashi2906
Happy Birthday nug! (party time) fly2me 1 479 11 July 2008 at 3:20pm
By Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.