Aakash's girlfriend dump him - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

so its true he got dump by his girlfriend,who on earth want to date guy like Akaash who doesn't respect women.I am glad mona won jungle crown.

she must bb v courageous gal who bear such a torture  till at this pointttt.after seeing flirting with such a chepo women no one can

with stand with himmm.he loves to fall on every hot women.

i must say how that ""little poor gal""" trap with himmm

good for herrrrrrr
something good must b waiting for her
zarrror us na koye pappp kiya ho ga jis ki usay saza mili but know her punishment is over
akaash and farah khan were in a relationship????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? pinch me sum1... lolz!!!
good for her.......😊

yeh toh hona hi tha..😆
😆

chal..acha hi hua..😛
Edited by anandhi1234 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Delcy

akaash and farah khan were in a relationship????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? pinch me sum1... lolz!!!

i would pinch uuuuuuuuuuu😆

guys did you just said he dated farah khan,the famous director and choreograher because I finding this news hard to digest😲
So cookie did really exist!? And put up with the abusive 🐷 for a "few years"... 😲
Just when I think that I have seen and heard everything, something like this comes up...
Originally posted by panna76

guys did you just said he dated farah khan,the famous director and choreograher because I finding this news hard to digest😲
Yes, he did. I dont find the news amuzing, though it was kind of expected. He needs anger management classes or medical help at the earliest, else he would also end up in an asylum. We should not be hating people just for a portion we saw on a reality TV show.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 14 years ago
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Yes, he did. I dont find the news amuzing, though it was kind of expected. He needs anger management classes or medical help at the earliest, else he would also end up in an asylum. We should not be hating people just for a portion we saw on a reality TV show.

well said..👍🏼

anger is cause of all problems.
LOL..itne logon ki bad duaein use lag gayee...! Hope he comes out as a better person after this.