Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
In todays episode we see versha being told off by sulonchana aai, I know Versha was wrong to go out to the party and telling lies, but can she not spend a little money (of her own money) on herself?

Is it wrong for Sulochana aai to take all her wages?

What do you guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick8blackdaughter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Versha in the wrong ?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I think they are both at fault. I think Varsha shouldn't have said one lie on top of the other, but also that Sulochanan should try to understand her more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi77

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Well,Varsha SCared me todayShocked.... It's not a Crime to spend little money for you as long as you have your parents' approval{I was also of Varsha's age 10 yrs back but NEVER EVER did anything  hiding from my parents} and Varsha's under Strong PEER PRESSURE......I reeeeeeeeeeeeally Do not like Varsha's friend Rashmi........ she's misleading Varsha..........
Look,as it is Important for grown ups to be 'independent' but it's also More Important to kepp 1 thing in mind..what's the LIMIT OF INDEPENDENCE??Shocked
 I am afraid Varsha will end up getting into an illicit premarital relationship to prove She's modern n then Will Raashmi help her? Do friends ever help in thse situations? Actually people like Rashmi who instigate friends to break their relationship with their families n encourage them to hide things from families are worser than Enemies!!Angry This is INDIA,NOT USA......... IN USA Teenagers might be Verrrrrrrrrry (Actually Too Much!!) Independent but they do have lotttttttttttttttttttttttttts of problems compared to Indian Teenagers  ONLY BCOS We,Indians have our Parent's Support n Guide!!!!!
Sulochana's Protective towards her Children but I do not think she's tooooooooooo much as she's at least allowing Varsha to go for a job n then she also did not object Varsha's going for Computer Classes!!

But alas Nowadays Indian Children think Children in Foreign are better! ShockedThey reeeeeally do not realize what're they missing out!!Cry

Edited by iamindian - 03 September 2009 at 8:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilspritemsindpndntFAMSAR_LUV_pinky_94

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
It's good to have guidence and some rules but too much of it and of course Versha will rebel because she never got to do anything or taking any decisions for herself ....

but it's also true that too much freedom can be bad too ... there needs to be a balance ...

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Varsha was wrong, she lied yet was so rude to her family specifically her mom. I understand Varsha wants to go out and have fun, spend some money on herself but it doesn't give her the right to disrespect her family. I know Sulochana can be stubborn and overprotective but I just don't agree with what Varsha did

msindpndnt

dinajv

Groupbie

dinajv

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
well varsha shudnt hv lied she cud hv tried telling her parents the truth that she wants a little of her wage for herself...the situation wud hv been better....nd u shudnt get under the influence of others especially her friend. Sulochana is @ fault too as she does not want to gv varsha her freedom but she needs to realise that the world has changed. so they r both @ fault

Jess.

msindpndnt

msindpndnt

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Varsha was wrong.

She lied and broke her mom's trust.
Once trust is broken, in any relationship,
it is very hard to get back.

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamindian

Well,Varsha SCared me todayShocked.... It's not a Crime to spend little money for you as long as you have your parents' approval{I was also of Varsha's age 10 yrs back but NEVER EVER did anything  hiding from my parents} and Varsha's under Strong PEER PRESSURE......I reeeeeeeeeeeeally Do not like Varsha's friend Rashmi........ she's misleading Varsha..........
Look,as it is Important for grown ups to be 'independent' but it's also More Important to kepp 1 thing in mind..what's the LIMIT OF INDEPENDENCE??Shocked
 I am afraid Varsha will end up getting into an illicit premarital relationship to prove She's modern n then Will Raashmi help her? Do friends ever help in thse situations? Actually people like Rashmi who instigate friends to break their relationship with their families n encourage them to hide things from families are worser than Enemies!!Angry This is INDIA,NOT USA......... IN USA Teenagers might be Verrrrrrrrrry (Actually Too Much!!) Independent but they do have lotttttttttttttttttttttttttts of problems compared to Indian Teenagers  ONLY BCOS We,Indians have our Parent's Support n Guide!!!!!
Sulochana's Protective towards her Children but I do not think she's tooooooooooo much as she's at least allowing Varsha to go for a job n then she also did not object Varsha's going for Computer Classes!!

But alas Nowadays Indian Children think Children in Foreign are better! ShockedThey reeeeeally do not realize what're they missing out!!Cry

I am sorry,  I usually do not like to argue with opposing views, but your comment completely outraged me.  You are right that in America many teenagers are very forward and not as traditional as in India, but I think you went a little to far. To just bluntly belittle us teens in usa is absolutely low of you and you should learn to think before you talk. I have lived in America my whole life and my respect and sanskar have never left me. Many americans have respect for their parents and to just say that americans are too forward and have no parental support is a totally untrue fact. I have been around many americans and they too have their parents support and just because they have a little more freedom then indian teens does not make them horrible people. I think that many indians minds are way to close minded and its really time for people to start being open to the world. And to say that indians are not forward is a very false statement, I go to india every year and some of the things that I have seen teens do I could not believe. I just wanted to make it clear to you that cultures and traditions are different everywhere so there is no reason to go and insult another culture, becasue what may be normal for americans may not be for Indians and what is normal for Indians may not be for Americans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi77toothbrush13pyaridilwalino1Jess.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top