Fan Fictions

Phir Youn Love Hua [RM] - Upd Oct 2nd [Part2 Pg6] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Muskaan wakes up early in the morning, as soon as she is up, she first picks up her cell phone and guess who she dials up!

Rahul is sleeping peacefully.. covering himself completely with his blanket.. when his phone starts ringing.. grumbling abt it.. Rahul clumsily reaches out for his cellphone and puts it to his hear.. with the blanket in between..

R: hmm bol

M: oye tu abhi tak so raha hai?

R: nahi.. mai kyu sounga..

M: Kyu nahi soya Rahul.. tumhe bhukaar ho gayi kya.. mujhe pata tha.. (continues blaberring)

R: Musk..

M: tumne davai li.. (ranting continues)

R: OYE MUSKAAN!

M: Kya..??

R: ofcourse mai so raha tha yaar.. ye poochne ke liye phone kiya?

M: jogging.. bhool gaya kya..

R: aaj nahi yaar.. sone de (disconnects the phone)

M: uff o.. yeh ladka bhi na..

Muskaan tries calling again.. but Rahul has silenced his cell and Is sleeping again..

M: gadha phone off karke so gaya hoga

Muskaan freshens up, and she puts on her track suit, ties up her hair into a ponytail and heads over to Rahul's dorm room

Rahul has a habit of leaving a spare key to his house in a plat next to his door, just in case he misplaces his key anywhere.  So Muskaan lets herself into Rahul's dorm and walks into his room..

Muskaan Rahul has a habit of leaving a spare key to his house in a plat next to his door, just in case he misplaces his key anywhere.  So Muskaan lets herself into Rahul's dorm and walks into his room..

Muskaan opens all the blinds in Rahul's room letting in all the sunlight..

M: Rahul uth!

No Reply

Muskaan pulls the blanket off of Rahul..

R: (pulling blanket back on) oye kya kar rahi hai.. maine shirt nahi pehna..

M: haan haan.. mai toh teri hot si body dekhne ke liye aise kiya na.. (chunking a pillow at him).. ab uth! Jpogging jaa na hai!

R: tujhse jeetna meri bas ki baat nahi hai.. chal..

Rahul gets out of bed lazily.. putting on his track suit..

While Rahul is getting ready.. Muski makes his bed and grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge for both of them..

Jogging

M: oye Rahul.. piche kyu padh gaya tu.. jaldi aana!

R: Muskaan.. normally tu piche reh jaati hai.. toh aaj iss baat ka faida mat utha..

M: O haan.. auntyji ka phone aaya tha.. bol rahi thi ke chutiyon mai Punjab aajaye..

R: Nahi yaar summer mai mujhe koi internship karna hai, tu bhi karna..

M: haan chal wo mast rahega.. aur experience bhi milega..

As they come to the end of their morning jog, they head towards Muskaan's dorm..

As soon as they enter both of them fall on the couch.. tired to the bone..

R: Muskaaan.. mujhe paani chahiye!

M: Mujhe bhi!!

RM (together): Tu leke aa!

RM: Mai' mai kyu.. tu!

Muskaan's phone starts ringing..

Rahul picks it up as he is closer to it..

R: Hello.. oh Hi tum.. *whispers to Muskaan* Bhavesh hai..

Muskaan immediately sits up.. and motions a strong no.. shaking her hands head and anything else to get her message across..

R: *chuckling to himself* oh haan Bhavesh.. she is umm..  Brushing her teeth right now.. baad mai phone karlegi..

Muskaan breathing a sigh of relief..

R: Muskaan tu har baar usse avoid kyu karti hai? *laughing*

M: arey yaar.. wo toh mera piche pad gaya.. har waqt phone karke ek hi sawaal karta hai.. "you want to study in the libraby?" *craking up herself*

R: haha.. ok chal mai jaata hoon.. chem.  class mai milte hai..

Muskaan goes into her room.. turns on music in a loud volume and goes to take a shower..

*Song Playing* - Jaane Kyu Dil Jaanta Hai.. Tu Hai toh I'll be alright!

As Rahul gets home he throws off his shirt into some random corner.. as it was very sweaty..

He grabs a towel and puts it around his neck and heads into the kitchen..  grabbing some orange juice from the fridge and heads towards his room..

Please Comment/Criticize!!

Edited by ibdt2004 - 01 October 2009 at 11:43pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VM_loverMrsMaanKhuranascorpio95i-love-dr.rahulsweetsugarlovebapu18AshiYuvi4liferapi_creemz.malikpari_smileRadhika Shah-Mishti_Divz-Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Youn Love Hua [RM] - Upd Oct 2nd [Part2 Pg6] (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovebapu18

IF-Dazzler

lovebapu18

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
GREAT part!!

thanks for the pm!!

continue soon...

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Ki gal hai yaar! Bare fresh fresh parts likh rahi hai! I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved this! Actually naa mujhe yeh poori ki poori ff hi pasand hai. It's damn good! Sorry I had to skim through the first part for this also. Sirf SKIM kiya hai. middle mein do lines padhte hi i remembered the whole thing. just refreshing my memory.  lol

I love the way they interact yaar. Waise bhi best friends ko toh aisa hi hona chahiye. Kabhi bhi ghar mein ghus jaayein. Ki fark peinda hai yaar! rofl!

Rocking job as usual! I love how EVERYONE is updating today including myself! Oye! zyaada khush mat ho. By that I only meant that I already updated Rishta today. Pata chale tu yeh soch rahi ho ki main kuch aur bhi update karne waali hoon. U can forget about Dream for at least 2 months. lol. KIDDING! Haan par i wll update collections soon. Tab tak ke liye tata te bye bye.

Komz

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Woak di both updated parts are awesomeStar
Muski ke saath to koi nahin jeetsakthaLOL
thanx for pm

VM_lover

VM_lover

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ccuuteeeee
loved it
pm me

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Great part!!
Thanks for  the PM..

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Shilpa yaar part itna sweet tha :) just as Komal said..so refreshing and nice!! Clap

loved this line 'main to teri hot body dekhne aayen hun..' lolz

but one complain..itna chota tha:(

continue soon!!Cool

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
M: haan haan.. mai toh teri hot si body dekhne ke liye aise kiya na.. (chunking a pillow at him).. ab uth! Jpogging jaa na hai! ROFL

lolz very cute part . Wow bhavesh sounds like  Geek .good going .thanks for the PM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top