~*Friend's Jannat #15 - Welcome*~ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

manali & me did loads of chatter patter ...........we r soooooooo crazzy hai naa manali 1min bhi chup nahi huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm soooooo excited 1st time from IF i met sumone πŸ€—
lol tanvi..i know..i guess its cuz we are such good friends online...
bascially it doesn't matter much...if u r close to someone..meeting that person is just a formality..if u r close to someone already... u'll be comfotable with that person even if u r meeting for the fist time...😊
doesn't really matter...

Hey Tannvi, Manali, and Gagan *hugs*

I am doing good guys...I am a little sick but excited my parents and little brother are coming to see me today!

Manali: aww..long day..you should rest and take care

sorry for the late reply I started watching Tere Mere Beach Mein episode

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 14 years ago
manali really i didn't find i'm meeting u 1st time .........it luked like i meet u daily face 2 face .........& no u from ages though we met less than 1 yr & we becum so close friends meting was really like formality but i'm really very much happy that we met.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hey Manali Tannvi and Nisha

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan tannvi... bilkul mayur fever is there as well lolzz..

@Manali: Oh really? WOw thats amazing.. patha nahin when i will get to meet you all :( lolzz

ya i know was soo happy to see tannvi ... its not the same even if one is missing..

Hey Nisha!!! how are you??????????
@nish wow that so good u r going 2 meet ur family & spending time with them.

have good day dear .
i 2 watched tere mere beech mein shahid-genelia epi so very nice & inspiring i loved the whole epi.
gagan cum down 2 india we will all meetπŸ€— haa par yeh hai now manali is going so its all be little impossible 2 met together:(
nish...yeah will sleep in some time..aww so ur parents are coming over? that's great! have fun! :)

shahid-gen epi was really nice.. :) shahid was soo much fun! :D

@gagan..aww i know..same here..kaash hum sab mil paate...thats what i was telling tanvi...ki we can at least meet...but gagan n tanu se to possible hi nahi hai when are u next coming to india??

@tanvi...yeah thats what happens.. i have met few of my other close online friends too..n i never felt that i'm meeting them for the first time..cuz u already know that person so well..so there's no question of being uncomfortable!

n yeah i'm also so glad that we met!! u r such a lovely person...πŸ€—

@Nisha; aww you need to take care of yourself dear..
but thats good your parent and bro is coming.. i am sure you will have a blast and it is always nice to have family around..

@Tannvi: heheh.. awww i know na.. i sooo wish we can meet someday together..

I will brb everyone.. i need to go do something
Originally posted by ManaliS

@gagan..aww i know..same here..kaash hum sab mil paate...thats what i was telling tanvi...ki we can at least meet...but gagan n tanu se to possible hi nahi hai when are u next coming to india??

πŸ˜” i probably wont get to go to india till probably end of 2010 😭

thats what it seems like..