F(x) Lachata MV + Music Core perf

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MHZpSNJQc[/YOUTUBE]

hmm I have to listen to the song few more times before I know what to think of the song. Song apart I really like the video. They are supposedly the female shinee. ๐Ÿ˜† I like the way they dance and all of them seem really cute except Amber, the one who looks a bit masculine. The first time they released the teaser I thought the asian fangirls were exaggerating saying she looks like a man. I think it's a bit cool. Boy groups always tend to have a guy who is always more feminine than the rest. So this time they have a girl who is more masculine than the rest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail

After watching this MV, I'm glad this band ain't really girly-girl type - no offence but those kind of types are quite repetitive for me

F(x) surely is a new and unique band especially Amber - I think her masculine look will work for her advantage๐Ÿ˜‰
Song is catchy, their choreography is amazing.... overall, this debut may shine for them๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by eijaz_lover - 14 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The very first time I heard the song, I did not like it because I felt that it lacked a climax. But the video makes the song much better. The dance was probably the highlight of the video, but I swear I see steps that have been used by sm artists before. Definitely not an amazing amazing song, but catchy.I love Luna. Sulli is just too adorable for words. Amber works for me, gives a group a edge in style compared to other girl groups.  Her rap voice which is very feminine works very well with her androgynous image.

But, I have to see their stage performance to judge them vocally.  Hope they are not only pretty faces.
Edited by Multani90 - 14 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am liking Amber more after hearing her solo at the showcase. what do you guy think !!!!

Thanks Henzy !!!!!
Edited by shaz81 - 14 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol I don't have too many good things to say because I really don't like how SM uses his stars as cash cows, but that aside, the song is decent. Not the best albeit, considering how 2NE1 pretty much pawned all debuting girl groups this year. The song is catchy but still gets boring, the MV is always kinda boring but still makes the song a bit better. I'm sorry but I think SM really made a mistake with Amber -  she should have been put in Shinee ~lol. Okay, kinda mean, but for me she ruins the overall vibe of the group - its like 4 super pretty girls and then a guy.

but~ the dancing is very good =)

untilwhenever21 thumbnail
^^^^ LOL ! Thats what my brother thinks as well.. He said to me that it's cool if your a tomboy but when you are actually mistaken to be a guy then there is something wrong there !..

Personally not feeling the song that much its doesn't excite me at all but I want to give them another chance with hopefully a better song..
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

here is the music core perf. By now I think the song has grown on me. I like it. Joahaeyo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0ibP5sRks[/YOUTUBE]

I love hip moving cha cha la cha ta part ๐Ÿ˜†. They are cool I guess for 10-16 years old they might be great.

-Simrah- thumbnail
^^^
This song is growing on me too... I especially love the chorus and Amber's rap
Multani90 thumbnail
I liked their intro better than their Lachata performance. I think they did good for a debut stage.