star sighting...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

punjabdikudi

Groupbie

punjabdikudi

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you that couple of weeks ago I was shopping at Guess store in New West   (vancouver) when i saw this guy browsing in the store. | had the feeling I've seen this guy somewhere but then I thought oh maybe he works here. Then after few minutes he came and stood besideme literally like feet away from me while I was looking at shirts . He also was looking at the same shirts. I tried to reach for this shirt that was high that I couldn't reach and asked for his help. He got the shirt down for me and then I looked him in the eye and said "I know you from some where and you look so familiar. and his response was "you probably have seen me on TV.Thats when I realized who he was. He asked me if I watch hindi shows. "I said of course" I was soooo nervous that I couldn't even come up with his name. He is so good looking. I was in state of shock that I'm standing next to him. For surety I asked him if he was serious that he is that guy from TV and that hes  not joking. I said to my self oh my god its Amit Tandon aka Manthan.I was speechless..He had couple of guys with him and  they assured me that it was him . I told all my family members about it. I regret not taking picture with him or talking to him longer. I still can't get over it. I always thought he was cute and gorgeous. thats my story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "star sighting..." in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Ummmm over the summer we went to Mumbai, India and there we saw Anupam Kher at the domestic airport and also Gulshan Grover was on the same flight as us. Anupam ji was nice but Gulshan looked kind of pissed so we didn't say anything lol.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top