September 3 - God Barai and Romance

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick update - cause not sure if Vini is still working on her project, and I had a chance to watch three days in a row!

It's seven months later.
Payal's daughter who they call Gudia is grown a bit so she can talk - in seven months, how can a baby being carried around become walking and talking?
She won't eat and Payal is getting upset - so the ladies come and Janki is pregnant - belly and all.  Janki feeds Gudia, and all say that they have a special bond.
They talk about the God Barai - it will be in 5 days and they have to start to make preparations.
They start to make the guest list, and Rani asks about Janki's parents - Dharam says they have stopped talking, but Rani and Thouji says they will invite them anyway.  It's a good day to re-establish the bond.
Rani writes Janki's family a letter.
Jai tries to be Romantic with Rajini, but Rajini is still a little uncomfortable.
The God Barai is happening and Rani wishes that Janki's parents will come, but they do not.  The family dances and celebrates and sings Dhiktana from Hum Aapke Hain Koun - it was all quite cheesy!
After the God Barai, Rani is upset that Janki's parents have not come.  But, Rishabh says what should happen will happen, and they just have to give Janki lots of love.  I think Rani has it in her head to get Janki's parents to come.
In Jai and Rajini's room, they play around a bit, but finally they have their suhaag raat.

Jai was a good guy to give space to Rajini while she was going through her issues.  When she became uncomfortable with the first scene when he holds her hand, he quickly changes the subject and makes jokes to make her feel better.  It's rare to find guys who will wait for their Suhaag Raat.

Hope this was okay - I hope Vini's school stuff clears up so that we can again have her great updates!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

I hope that now they don't have janki having a misscarriage and then adoping gudiya
talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks so much for doing the update..my work keeps pushing me back and I couldn't do the update. I will definitely get it done tomorrow . 

To clear up your misunderstanding, Payal's baby was already born a while ago so she would probably be able to talk a little bit atleast ( I think). 

I also hope that Janki doesn't have a miscarriage..I remember that a while back either Janki or Rani (don't remember which) had a miscarriage, or was that a different generation?  😉
Vineeta92 thumbnail
samirah yesterday was nidhi's day to update ....but as usual u have dont an exellent work......yes my project is over.....

i update on mon,Tues,Wed and nidhi(talkingdesi_17)updates on Thurs n Fri.
samirah23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: talkingdesi_17

Hey thanks so much for doing the update..my work keeps pushing me back and I couldn't do the update. I will definitely get it done tomorrow . 

To clear up your misunderstanding, Payal's baby was already born a while ago so she would probably be able to talk a little bit atleast ( I think). 

I also hope that Janki doesn't have a miscarriage..I remember that a while back either Janki or Rani (don't remember which) had a miscarriage, or was that a different generation?  😉

Hi - but in the last episodes, they showed Payal's baby still being carried in a blanket and in hands - while Payal was being treated badly by Janki when Shreya was there.  We never saw the baby walk or talk or anything and now the baby is about two years old - miracle that 7 months can give much more than that!
Janki is in her seventh month - she looks healthy, and I hope she doesn't lose the baby - Rani was the last one to lose a baby, and it was not good.  But, every time she becomes a mom, they do a leap!
karan_007 thumbnail
lol even i have the same doubt..payals baby even if gudia was 5 months old when all the minister track was goin  on   and after seven months will only be 1 year old....and i am very sure at 1 year of age...no kid forms sentence and talks...ridiculous....they can only say  one words not definetly a full sentence....this is real funny.......

i have a 2 yr old  daughter and she still dosen't speak very fluently...well in serials anything is possible..😃
Edited by karan_007 - 14 years ago
karan_007 thumbnail
if i am right the baby was not even crawling....they showed the baby still lying on the back...it takes atleast 5 or 6 months for  the baby to crawl.....then slowly they stand up and then with support they walk ......the director  has lost hismind......within seven months the baby grew so much instantly......wonder what they were feeding the baby..😆
samirah23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan_007

if i am right the baby was not even crawling....they showed the baby still lying on the back...it takes atleast 5 or 6 months for  the baby to crawl.....then slowly they stand up and then with support they walk ......the director  has lost hismind......within seven months the baby grew so much instantly......wonder what they were feeding the baby..😆

too funny - we should all be so lucky to eat what this baby eats!
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan_007

hahahhahha....extremely well said😆
talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirah23

Hi - but in the last episodes, they showed Payal's baby still being carried in a blanket and in hands - while Payal was being treated badly by Janki when Shreya was there.  We never saw the baby walk or talk or anything and now the baby is about two years old - miracle that 7 months can give much more than that!
Janki is in her seventh month - she looks healthy, and I hope she doesn't lose the baby - Rani was the last one to lose a baby, and it was not good.  But, every time she becomes a mom, they do a leap!

Oh, you're right about the baby.  As I watched the update, I saw how big she had become but I didn't think she was that grown up.  Wow!  Things move fast in Tellyworld.