Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

~~~The Rocking Journey of IF DAZZLER Nikki~~~ (Page 10)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak5

Nikki di..first of all a verry big hug for you on your special and very happy day on becoming a dazzler and completing three months here ...im sure this phase of your life has been dazzling!!..
Do kep makin such enthusiastic posts..its increases the joy and excitement of the moment four fold!!..thanku so much di for considering me aapka sabse achha dost!!..its so swet of you to say this..jabki it has always you who has been doing things for me and not me..!!!

Aapke liye yeh special gift from my side..coz aapki celebration ka ek reason yeh bhi hai..thanks di for everything. keep makin the forum more melodious!!..your voice hai made the forum so beautiful..and aapka song...jab kisi ki taraf dil jhukne lage..was amazing..coz abse this song has a special meaning for all mayurians..

Always be happy di.coz sad sad kuch bhi accha nahi lagta..!!and hamesha aise hi bubly bubbly and superexcited rehna..this makes others smile and really happy..and thats the best part!!
Enjoyed the treat!!.
Take care..hugs!!

pashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..................thnxxxxxxxxx a ton tum mujhe join kar paayi yahan....i thot u wud surely miss this.....ws sad on tht.....bt ant bhala toh sab bhala........tum aayi...aur aisa taufa bhi saath leke aayi....vich is d bestesssssssssst gift 4me 2day..............main bahut kuch kehna chahti hun.....bt pehli baar i'm fallin short of words.....this has touchd me deeeeeeeply..........happiesssssssssssst to d core nwwwwwwwwww......................just wanna do this 2u nw........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palak5

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuppycake990

hey IF DAZZLER NIKKI...Big smile
im soo happy for u..

many many congratulations from my side..Party
PartyPartyParty

i hope ye suhana safar aise hi continue kare..
i hope u enjoy n have a joyful time on IF...

i luvved the treat..yummyy..

n ur songs...they were awesome...as always..
as falak says..u r the koyal of the forum..Clap
especially the song 'jab kisi ki taraf dil '
was very special as it reminded me of arjun (the SBS segmentWink)

so my sweetu doc sis nikki...Big smile
i wish u all the happiness in ur IF life and ur real life.

keep posting rocking topics ....Smile

takecare..
aisha

aishuuuuuuuuuuuu.............thnxxxxxxxxx god tu bhi aayi....mujhe tumhari aur pashuuuuuu ki sabse badi chinta thi..whether u 2 cud make it to come here or nt.....bt tum dono aaye.....woww.........i'm sooooo soooo happy.........hehe...tumhe toh har cheez AB ki yaad dilaata haina meri doc sis....yeh gaana toh unmein se ek hai,rite?LOLWink.......
nywz thnxxxxxxxxxx soooo sooooooooo much dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak5cuppycake990

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by falak01

congrats di...god aapko issi tarah bahut saari khushiyaan de....Hug

thanx for the lovely treat...kuch aur zaroor likhti but aaj din bhar online nahi aayi aur aa kar jab aaki post padhi to sana di ki yaad aa gayi..sorry di aapki khushi me aisi baat kar daali..bt i can't control myself....

congrats again....Big smile

awwwww.........anku....tu firse senti ho gayi???????hmmm....i understand.....bt stil i'm soooooooo sooooooooo happy u came here 4me.....luvvv u soooooo much dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak5falak01

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

Congratulations Nikki...!!
FABULOUS post..!!!!
Jis din you joined the forum...i guess that's day's very lucky na...aaj hi ke din itni saari good news!!! hehe....

I love the songs you chose...and Baahon Mein Chale aao is one of my favs..!!! actually imagining mayur on that one....ufffffffff....
jab jisi ki taraf dil...so suits mayank na...and you sand it like a professional..!!

and mayur kiss ke baad toh I can't imagine anything else...!! LOL
har song pe un dono ko hi imagine kar rahi hoon..!!

wonderful post..!!

nidhiiiiiii..............thnxxxxxxx dear..........for comin here,,,,,

n yea maine bhi nahi sochi thi saare khushi ek saath aayenge......Wink......

baahon mein song toh tera hi choice hai....n jab kisiki....ARTI song na..isliye i cudn stop myself frm singin tht...isliye i sang both.....nywz thnxxxxxxxxxxxx soooooooo sooooooo much dear for comin here....

hgrhr

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY LUVS RIDZ

hailaaaaaa nikki tu dazzler ban gayi
congo yaarParty
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
awesome songs yaar......haiiiiiiiiiDay Dreaming
sorry for the late replyCry

meri pandit piyuuuuuuuuuuu.........thnxxxxxxxxx god ki tu 'muhurat' khatam hone se pehle aa gayi...LOLWink......warna mein teri band bajaati....hehe.....nywz...tu time par aayi....thts more than enuf 4me.......thnxx a ton dear 4 comin here....

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakira_madness

Hey yaar, When you talked to me first tyme..I thought k ap mod ho IF ki..Cuz u were just so expert in all the thingz..Aur apki voice ka to pura IF deewana hai aur jald hi puri duniya bhi deewani ho jaye gi... Cool Aur I'm very very very very happy

lOADS OF HUGZ TO U..And the best thing I discovered was k apko itni saari khushiyan milin..Specially the Mayur one...! Congratzzzz..

You are alwayz seniour and nice to me..Main hamesha apko IF ke best aur active members mein dekhti hun..And I alwayz respect for u..So ...mmm ...Nothing else to say except...You are awsum..Your voice izz....
xtra cool...

mariha............my dear...........thanku sooooooooo soooooooooo much dear....thnxxxxxxxx for evrything......

btw tumhe mein Mod lagi 1st time?????????Shocked.....hehe....kuch zyaada hi tumne sochli mere baare mein...Wink
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakira_madness

I'M VERY HAPPY DEAR..DAT U BECAME IF-DAZZLER..CONGRATZZZ!

Aur kya treat di hai bhie! I just luved the ice-cream lolx

Aur its so great ke apka lucky day nikla !!! Luvv u loadzzzzzzzzzzzz

thnxxxxxxxx sooooooo much once again dear......Hug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

awww nikkiiHugHug congratulations meri jaan wow finally ur a dazzler amazing job and hope u keep dazzling all of us with ur exceptional singing talent and superb songs and ur cute and adorable posts luv ya and the party is lovely uff the treats are yummilious thanks a lot and the two new songs r mindblowingPartyDancing

thnxxxxxxxx sooooooo soooooo much  dear......Hug

Go to top