Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Heyyyy All! thanks for understanding! med.classes are a lot of work!  Smile Shweta

Here is the beginning of the update by aarti

Written Update 3rd September

Part 1 

(the whole family are at the house). Sulochana is trying to explain to Versha that she has tried to be the mother she wanted for therefore Sulochana asks if Versha if she can't just listen to her and she asks if she has any right over. Sulochana is explaining to Versha what sacrifices her and her baba did for them, so that they can pay for school admission fees. Sulochana says "Me and your father never went to the movies or the theatres because with that money we could buy you books and toys, do remember Versha you wanted to go for a picnic in Kondala, we didn't have the money yet god knows how we got the money together". Sulochana says that Versha didn't have a problem with their thinking then but today she has a problem with it. Sulochana says "Beta remember one thing, that we a middle class people and we have a way of living life, yes I know the world has changed and we have tried to change as much as we could, you have grown up Versha and the outside world is getting worse by the day, when you don't come home on time i start to hyperventilate, I am totally worried and apprehensive. Does my worry for not mean anything to you?" Sulochana is asking what are they asking for but just that Versha comes home on time. (Versha's angry) Versha says " Aur ghar pe ane ke samme ther kaun karega?" (Everyone is shocked) Versha says to Sulochana "For you this might be a small thing but for me it's a very big thing, mother you have spent all your life within these rules but I don't want to live my life like this, I have seen the world as well okay, I meet all kinds of different people but do you think that i want to live like them? No because i have never thought like that because i know you guys don't like it. If I wore this dress today, its because i wanted to go to a party which was in a disco. If i went in benji clothes then i wouldn't even be allowed in!" then sulochana says that you lied about going to computer classes. Versha cuts her off saying yes i said the lie but only because you forced my too. I hate that you kept on stopping me and it became impossible. She agrees that sulochana has done hard work all her life to give the children their luxuries and i also applaud your courage but forgive me but i don't wanna live like that. I don't want to look back at life and feel ashamed that i earned money for food and kept my mum and dad happy. ( everyone shocked) Versha wants to live life as per her wish. Baba steps in and ask Versha what is she saying and who she is saying it to, don't forget that she is you mother. Baba is saying he takes the truths side and that is way he is stood behing Sulochana. He says that Versha lied so she can stay out late and spend her months wages. Versha says  if she spends a little bit of her wages for herself then what is wrong with that. Vinod stops her and starts to lectures her and says that we won't take your salary. Versha says you have misunderstood her but everything she says you guys always misunderstand her. Manjusha steps in and tries to explain to Versha that you have to adjust but then Versha bites back saying you have never adjusted you never do any house work. Vinod says to versha that manjusha can tell you off if she wants to because she has the right to. Versha is shocked. Vinod says i always support the truth. Last time i told manju off in front off everyone now it's you. Vinod says you are starting to forget the people in your family but you have to change your thoughts. Versha gets really mad and says "fine from now onwards i'll do what ever iwant in front of you all, even if you like it or not ". Sulochana grabs her hand saying you have to follow the rules of this house. Versha says what if i don't ... will you throw me out?" sulochana let go off her hand in shock.

Continued..by me! Smile
   Kaka enters the home (I haven't seen him in awhile...where is the father??). Vandu comes and says she'll serve him food. Savita from inside why? why you? where is she? (wow she was RUDE!) Sachin says that I'm sorry aayi I forgot to tell you that Archu vaini has gone to Manav's work to give him food. She wanted to tell you, but she couldn't since you went to someone's house. Savita is all annoyed! Kaka says it's okay, Vandu you set up the plates and Savita you serve the food. At the dinner table everyone is eating...Kaka is like its so nice to know that Manav and Archu are getting close! That's a good thing for them! Savita brings the food and Kaka says wow you've made it so well! Sachin says you know that aayi cant make this food, it was cooked by archu before she left! Savita is annoyed!
  She talks to herself and says this girl has just come and already my family has become hers. Manav is also slowly slowly becoming hers...I will have to do something about it.

Solochana & Kaka are discussing what went wrong that Varsha had to say that we only need her because she works?
Vaishali asks Varsha to take food, but she doesn't and Aayi comes and yells that not to ask a stubborn person because you are only insulting the food! Varsha leaves in anger.

Archu gets up at 5am and sees that Manav is still asleep. She gets worried because he is usually awake before her...she goes to wake him up but notices his burnt hand and remembers scenes from the garage. She covers him with the blanket and the show ends.

Nice cute scene.
Precap-Savita finds a receipt for the neckalace that Manav bought!!!!

Hope you liked the update! Smile

Shweta

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 04 September 2009 at 12:05am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821indy1979webkapRamya921royaljaginidhiloombamvatsaChomelrmishraaadyaahcircellarshehnaazkneeru arorachirjetsonydipigonte86akshtha19AMSTQueen_GHTZee85hauntedcbjerksRaviSharmavnb2005abandooaddicted2sumikrishqweztion1cbindia2009belvin92himani88librarypassdhan0022skamanibutunamumpyGujuGrlHeenapenigma6divya221sonal75Raima36nookwaybewajahNiladriKatrina82ahutak-kimyamithaliomsindpndntuzeeALUJNA21hazel16rashi77amsjmsGGG3Gauri22bookbrain007mushkan_2003bharadwaj_kcimbasoap-critic~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughtericy_devilsigridknumnumMillerrr88Roarkl0veyGoldenPanda..Mandy.*Resham*Angelic_ABul3Monu-SunNaaGur.N.coolpeachesnplumssanweshaaax3.bamboocopter.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written + Vid/Pix Update Sept. 3rd-comp" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
No problem, Shewta. We'll wait.Smile

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
we will wait hun no worry....thanks alot dear.

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
yup deres no problem at allTongue..as education cums 1st..LOLWink

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
No problem, med classes good for you!!! Education is important, take your time =)

Today's episode wasn't bad, there was more balance. Yes, only one ArMan scene but at least Kaka, Sachin and Vandu were shown. Savita is going to be trouble for ArMan in the next episode.

Poor Manav, he works so hard and is so tired he even burnt his hand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Oh noooo that savita she is def. tha vamp fo PR ryte now ; uqhhh y is she messinq up thinqs between ArMan? She will make Archana suffer more !! We need more ArMan scene juss 2/3 mins of em ..NOO !!

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update!!

till now i thought that savita was just greedy... but she's jealous too now?? :S

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Savita is becoming the typical mother in laws you see on soaps, she didn't even say Archana's name, she has no respect for her. So what if Archana went to give Manav something to eat, he is her husband. I'm glad Savita's family isn't as rude, they actually appreciate Archana. Archana better look out, Savita is going to make her life miserable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009

Post Reply New Post

Go to top