Asian Shows

Asian Guys XD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Namida

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asian Guys XD" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
haha omg i know what you mean!
prime example of that: lee jun ki
i swear.. when i first saw him in the movie "king and the clown" i kept on referring to him as her.. and then i realized.. ahahahaah xD

but yeah. it's difficult to talk to people (friends especially) about how hot you think this or that asian actor/singer is, b/c they don't get it xD

ah well. someday they'll understand haha

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
OMG! I showed someone Lee jun ki too and they said, wait thats a GUY.. im like cant you tell :-/

but i love the line on how to make people quiet hahaha.. im soo gna learn it off by heart and see what they say

-Simrah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Simrah-

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I too came across the same thing about Lee Jun Ki.... last year, I was in a huge craze about Lee Jun Ki 24/7, my brother and sister saw it and the first they both asked was "Who is SHE?"
After they found out, their eyes buldges out from their socketLOL
Same thing happened with Jaejoong ROFL

My perspective about Asian men really did change after I got in to Kdramas and movie.... though I really envy those guys who are more beautiful than girls, but still I can't help it but fall for themEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by eijaz_lover - 03 September 2009 at 1:52pm

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Jaejoong is such a beautiful men. I do think feminine guys are cute but I am still attracted to tall guys with muscles LOLLOL

My brother and sister still make fun of me because Heechul used to be my favorite suju member. (once upon a time)

I always found asian men attractive but didn't know to what extent till now. Thanks to kpop and kdramas.

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Haha, I remember when I was in high school ( I think it was freshman year), one of my friends showed me Lee Junki, and I at first glance thought he was a girl.  I wouldnt believe her when she said he was a boy. So so pretty *_*. It makes me jealous. lol 

This might be very surprising to some, but I am one of the few people that don't find Jaejoong attractive (facial features and body). I love his personality though.  I mean I like pretty boys but I don't know I never gush over his looks. Not even one bit, I dont dont feel anything.  I am always afraid to say something about his looks; because I am afraid I'll be bricked by fans if I say what I think.  I was actually very happy when I found a few people that thought the same. I thought I was the only one for a long time. Jae is awesome for me in other ways though.Big smile

I don't know but I think asian guys are the best at being cute and hot at the same time.

Edited by Multani90 - 04 September 2009 at 1:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top