AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
see....atlast mata g is behind akshara's sadaai's anguthi...

i missed the track..
can any1 plz tell me wta happend to that ring???? 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Akshara didn't like the ring so Naitik got her another one..On Bhola Dhaniya marriage, Naitik took Akshara to select a new ring for her...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Akshara didn't like the ring so Naitik got her another one..On Bhola Dhaniya marriage, Naitik took Akshara to select a new ring for her...

charu di explained it all!!😊
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was never able to figure out, what happened to that ring, did Naitik sell it to buy the new one or did Naitik paid for the new one, and Aksh has it in a safe or something??? It is amazing that Rajsri never noticed it between Sagaai & shaadi, it wasn't the type to be missed!!!
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

I was never able to figure out, what happened to that ring, did Naitik sell it to buy the new one or did Naitik paid for the new one, and Aksh has it in a safe or something??? It is amazing that Rajsri never noticed it between Sagaai & shaadi, it wasn't the type to be missed!!!

maybe she didnt have a chance to notice... after d engagement d only time dey met was during d wedding functions... and she must hv been more engrossed in those functions and other wedding work..tt she didnt notice...

even i wonder if he exchanged it for a new ring.. what happened to d old one then?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisha1

maybe she didnt have a chance to notice... after d engagement d only time dey met was during d wedding functions... and she must hv been more engrossed in those functions and other wedding work..tt she didnt notice...

even i wonder if he exchanged it for a new ring.. what happened to d old one then?

No way will Naitik sell that ring to get her a new one...he is not that stupid...He bought her a new ring...remember these are diamond merchants, so maybe that shop in the hotel was his shop only...thats how he could alter his ring size so fast and also just pick any ring for Akshara...

The ring must be in her safe with her other jewellery...I'm also surprised that no 1 noticed the ring...infact both Akshara and Naitik practically forgot about it until now 😆.
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Then why the pleading, slightly afraid look from Aksh...
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

No way will Naitik sell that ring to get her a new one...he is not that stupid...He bought her a new ring...remember these are diamond merchants, so maybe that shop in the hotel was his shop only...thats how he could alter his ring size so fast and also just pick any ring for Akshara...

The ring must be in her safe with her other jewellery...I'm also surprised that no 1 noticed the ring...infact both Akshara and Naitik practically forgot about it until now 😆.

may be exchange kar li ho............
or if not exchanged than sell it n the money they ger use it in making attahed bathrooms......
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

may be exchange kar li ho............
or if not exchanged than sell it n the money they ger use it in making attahed bathrooms......

Don't think he dared to exchange that ring. After all he knows his mother and how she will react after listening that.. May be Akshara kept it with her other jewelleries.
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope akshara tht akshara hasn't lost tht ring??