Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Share your Favourite Siggies of DV! (Page 3)

~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silver_Lining

Originally posted by ~samy~

Haila! How did i miss this siggie! Shocked  I hav never seen this Veer siggie till date! Ouch  Cry
Its really beautiful..Clap 

and yes u r right, such a shot is there in title song, and this pic of Rajat frm DV was the first on which i had tried my siggie making skills even before DV started, this pic i guess came frm the promos itself, and i ended up just giving various shades to this pic.. LOL never posted them LOL
That was my first brush wid siggie-making! Big smile 

arre mai bhi pahli baar dekh rahi hun yeh siggie.. when I was checking creations gallery.. Big smile I never saw this one on forum... Confused nobody used it or what.??  Confused

btw.. if u or anyone knows who is the creator of such beautiful siggies.. then plz mention his/her name.. we should give due credit to all the amazing siggie creators of DV forum..  I don't know many of old siggie creators..

btw.. Samy..  show me ur work on this pic.. LOL dekhu toh kya sikha tune aaj tak.. LOL

Aree Jo.. u dont knw, I hav scanned the whole 2 creations gallery of DV forum , kuch kaam tha LOL but that time i missed this siggie I guess, it took me 3 days to scan both the threads Sleepy Big smile 
Well I dont knw the anme of this creator, But there is one sig by her/ him which I like, wil hav to search, i guess i hav it saved LOL  main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti LOL  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon Tongue 
and idhar nahi display karungi mera woh pic.. its hilarious LOL

Silver_Lining IF-Dazzler
Silver_Lining
Silver_Lining

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Haila! How did i miss this siggie! Shocked  I hav never seen this Veer siggie till date! Ouch  Cry
Its really beautiful..Clap 

and yes u r right, such a shot is there in title song, and this pic of Rajat frm DV was the first on which i had tried my siggie making skills even before DV started, this pic i guess came frm the promos itself, and i ended up just giving various shades to this pic.. LOL never posted them LOL
That was my first brush wid siggie-making! Big smile 

arre mai bhi pahli baar dekh rahi hun yeh siggie.. when I was checking creations gallery.. Big smile I never saw this one on forum... Confused nobody used it or what.??  Confused

btw.. if u or anyone knows who is the creator of such beautiful siggies.. then plz mention his/her name.. we should give due credit to all the amazing siggie creators of DV forum..  I don't know many of old siggie creators..

btw.. Samy..  show me ur work on this pic.. LOL dekhu toh kya sikha tune aaj tak.. LOL

Aree Jo.. u dont knw, I hav scanned the whole 2 creations gallery of DV forum , kuch kaam tha LOL but that time i missed this siggie I guess, it took me 3 days to scan both the threads Sleepy Big smile 
Well I dont knw the anme of this creator, But there is one sig by her/ him which I like, wil hav to search, i guess i hav it saved LOL  main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti LOL  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon Tongue 

chal .. jhoothi.. TongueLOLLOL
~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Okay here is one DV sig I just love so much Tongue  I love the colors here... looks vibrant and the care and the concern that u can see of the two brothers for each other is just so nicely captured!! Big smile 
Its made by Shivani .. she is gayab these days frm DV forum LOL 

Samy .. btw.. yeh jo small circle mai pic hai nah DV ki.. LOLLOL Nivi badmaash ne ussi pic ki vajah se DV ki shaadi kara di thi.. LOLLOL
LOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL   Then I dont blame her ROFL 

LOL  Joking! No offense! Smile 

~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Arre.. read the next line naa LOL  I meant that I dont save ONLY Vik pics, I save all these gud siggies also LOLLOL 
I m a gud girl! Tongue

Silver_Lining IF-Dazzler
Silver_Lining
Silver_Lining

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Arre.. read the next line naa LOL  I meant that I dont save ONLY Vik pics, I save all these gud siggies also LOLLOL 
I m a gud girl! Tongue

" main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti LOL  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon Tongue "

again... LOL chal jhoothi.. TongueLOLLOL
Silver_Lining IF-Dazzler
Silver_Lining
Silver_Lining

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged

wow.. is this called as Black Magic or what?? TongueTongueLOL

bachha company looking very sweetu cutu here.. LOLLOL

Shivani ke creations rock !!! Smile
Silver_Lining IF-Dazzler
Silver_Lining
Silver_Lining

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Okay here is one DV sig I just love so much Tongue  I love the colors here... looks vibrant and the care and the concern that u can see of the two brothers for each other is just so nicely captured!! Big smile 
Its made by Shivani .. she is gayab these days frm DV forum LOL 

Samy .. btw.. yeh jo small circle mai pic hai nah DV ki.. LOLLOL Nivi badmaash ne ussi pic ki vajah se DV ki shaadi kara di thi.. LOLLOL
LOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL   Then I dont blame her ROFL 

LOL  Joking! No offense! Smile 

LOLLOLLOL she will be happy if u don't blame her.. LOL arre badi lambbiiiiii chali thi DV ki shadi.. LOL kaash voh thread ki link mil jaaye.. LOLLOL
~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

" main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti LOL  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon Tongue "

again... LOL chal jhoothi.. TongueLOLLOL

Okay, I really dont get the joke Confused Cry 

Go to top