Pati Patni aur Woh
Pati Patni aur Woh

India-Forums

PPAW : Articles Corner No COMMENTS (Page 7)

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri in Pati, Patni Aur Woh with 'their' kids
On September 28, NDTV Imagine begins a new chapter in the history of reality shows with Pati, Patni Aur Woh.

The show takes you inside the homes of five celeb couples to check their compatibility and their ability to deal with the demands of an infant, 24X7. A much in love couple married for over five years, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri were ready and confident to take on biggest responsibility in life – that of becoming parents and taking care of a baby! They would be completely on their own, without any maids or nannies to help them. And every move of theirs would be captured.

But all hell broke loose when the production house handed over twins Eashaan and Ayaan to the couple. From feeding to changing diapers, and from giving them a bath to doing a maalish, Apoorva and Shilpa were on their toes all the time. Apoorva, who has always lived his life kingsize and has never contributed to any household work, was doing everything that he could to take care of the babies which definitely was a relief for Shilpa. Will the couple survive these difficult task or will the hardships break their strong bond? Tune in to Pati, Patni Aur Woh from September 28, Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm, on NDTV Imagine.
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged

**Accidental Post**

Edited by queenyuks - 24 September 2009 at 9:05am
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged

**Accidental Post**

Edited by queenyuks - 24 September 2009 at 9:06am
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged

**Accendental Post

Edited by queenyuks - 24 September 2009 at 9:07am
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged

**Accidental Post**

Edited by queenyuks - 24 September 2009 at 9:07am
starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan in Pati Patni aur Woh..
25 September 2009

Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan will be seen judging one particular task given to the five couples in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh..

Narayani Shastri, the ex-girl friend of Gaurav Chopra along with the Dance Guru, Saroj Khan will be seen as judges for a particular task in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh, which is to launch on September 28th at the 10.30 PM slot.

The show will have the five chosen couples taking care of new born babies, feeding them whenever they are hungry, to changing diapers, from giving them a bath to putting them to sleep, they will have to do it all. And this is not all - they will have to run their house as a regular couple, doing laundry, cleaning toilets, cooking food etc. All this on a middle class budget, with absolutely no help from outside. 

The show will see the couples go thro' various small tasks which will prove to be a test for them.

According to our source, "One such task was judged by Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan".

When contacted, Narayani confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be judging one of the tasks with Saroj ji. The task was performed by all the five couples. It was a nice experience; all of them did perform really well in the given task. They had been given less time to prepare for it, but did it well".

The show has five couples in Apurva-Shilpa, Gaurav-Mouni, Gurmeet-Debinna, Sachin-Juhi and Rakhi-Elesh. The show will be hosted by Sharad Kelkar.

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Gaurav and Mouni still going strong...
26 September 2009

Gaurav and Mouni, one of the contestants of NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni Aur Woh clear the air regarding rumors that state they have called it quits.

After the news of Rakhi apparently ending her relationship with Elesh made headlines, the latest news going around in media circles is that even another couple of NDTV Imagine's upcoming show Pati Patni aur Woh, Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy have separated from each other.

As per a tabloid report, Gaurav and Mouni cannot see eye to eye now, and want to part. The reason stated was Gaurav's continued relationship of sorts with ex-girl friend Narayani Shastri. It was also reported that Gaurav and Mouni were always seen fighting over trivial matters when they were shooting for the Imagine show in Goa.

Telly Buzz spoke to Gaurav Chopra who simply trashed the news. He said, "The news is totally baseless. Mouni and I are very much together. It's all rumors which are being spread to create hype about the show. But I personally feel the show can do well without it, as it has the capacity to get good TRPs."

Gaurav further adds, "When I first heard about the concept of the show, I thought this is different. I thought about all the fun time that I'll get to have with Mouni along with the innocent children. I was genuinely interested because of the sweet emotions involved in the show. Once again, I genuinely feel that such a show does not need such fake publicity and the thing about me and Mouni parting ways is baseless!"

We also contacted Mouni who says, "It's all rubbish. That's all I can say."

Explaining the need to spread such a rumor and the one which stated that she is 'insecure about Narayani', Mouni states, "I've done Masters in Communication, so I understand this is all the ploy of the production house people to generate interest among the audience. Although it beats me why I would have such a reaction towards Narayani!"

Well, did we just hear it due to the X-Factor?
starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Celebrity Galore in Diwali episode of Pati Patni aur Woh..
26 September 2009

Close friends of the five celebrity couples, Hussain and Tina, Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawatra will be seen in the Diwali episode of Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh..

Diwali with the five celebrity couples in NDTV Imagine's upcoming show Pati Patni aur Woh is indeed going to be memorable, what with their best friends coming to celebrate the festival of lights with them!!

According to our source, "Hussain Kuwajerwala and wife Tina along with Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawatra will be seen in the Diwali episode of Pati Patni aur Woh. They come in as surprise guests into the houses of the five celebrity couples. All of them celebrate Diwali together".

We tried contacting Tina Kuwajerwala, but she refused to comment on this.

However, Manav Gohil confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we had been to their houses to celebrate Diwali. But I can't reveal anything more".

Pati Patni aur Woh will be launching on 28th September at the 10.30 PM slot on NDTV Imagine..

Go to top