Travel

Luking for sturdy travel bag!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I am going for vacations ..i need a sturdy luggage bag which can carry lotta stuff.I don't mind paying more but the bag should be worth it...i saw giordano bags in Shoppers stop..but did not took thm as i was not sure will it fulfill the purpose... which brand do u recommend..shld i go ahead with girodano travel bags..or i shld check out some other brands too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luking for sturdy travel bag!!!" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kfishi

Groupbie

kfishi

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Diva

I am going for vacations ..i need a sturdy luggage bag which can carry lotta stuff.I don't mind paying more but the bag should be worth it...i saw giordano bags in Shoppers stop..but did not took thm as i was not sure will it fulfill the purpose... which brand do u recommend..shld i go ahead with girodano travel bags..or i shld check out some other brands too.

Giordano bags are good to carry and comfortable..u can buy it for ur travel purpose..

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kfishi

Originally posted by S.Diva

Giordano bags are good to carry and comfortable..u can buy it for ur travel purpose..

Hey thanks for the info

Post Reply New Post

Go to top