Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA

i just saw the SBS segment and i just coudnt stop myself making a MAR JAVA topicLOL

MAR JAVA OMG FAINT i dont nw abt u all but i nw for sure mujhe kuch kuch hua when ARTI WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE MAR JAVA my heavens were looking soooooooooooo beautiful MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM. ARTI kya kahu yar MAR JAVA they looked adorable it was simply ARTI MAGIC. When they kissed my heart just skipped a beat. MAR JAVA mayurians we r sooooooo lucky after so many complants by people for the MAYUR track look what the creatives hav given us honestly i dont think any1 can beat our creatives they will never let us down no matter what i had full trust on them and they kept my trust MAR JAVA the kiss was PURE HEAVEN MAR JAVA MAR  JAVA MAR JAVA and guys vo bhi libary mein VA MAR JAVA SOOOOOOOOO CUTE MAR JAVA. ARTI were looking soooooooooooooo adorable the way they were laughing and everything and ARJUNS way of flirting MAR JAVA my PRINCE is sooooooo adorable MAR JAVA and my angel she was looking so innocent MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA honestly kuch kuch hua yar MAR JAVA there smile was a killer. AND when arjun sang MAR JAVA and when my angel blushed hw cute was that. but u nw the best bit was the way arjun was looking at rati at the end MAR JAVA i hav seent th bit like 10 times MAR JAVA AMR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA the innocence in his eyes and my angel looking down.

The way he looks at her is soooooooo cute MAR JAVA for tht look

Well 1 thing is for sure ARTI will always rock no matter wat MA RJAVA my heavens are just to pure and MAYUR well FIDA OVER THEM  MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA MAR JAVA

Edited by bulbul123 - 03 September 2009 at 6:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjana_cmanggi289ruparaj6OHYEminalpink100frndship_trustpisceangirlShwePooSennyVampireBarbierelentless.PureBlissmyownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAR JAVA!!!!!!! kuch kuch hua" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hey bulbul i missed you and your tag line sooooo much, mar jawan man.
wow what an amazing post, i sooo agree with you on arti bit, i know arjun is sooo naughty and such a flirt and rati is an angel, i just loveeeeeee rati man.
mayur and their kiss was soo passionate and yet subtle, perfect just perfect man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9ruparaj6relentless.

mango_mayur

mango_mayur

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i agree MAR JAVA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

cuppycake990

IF-Rockerz

cuppycake990

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
awww..
such a cute topic bulbul..

i agree....the scene will be rocking.....

n that pic is sooo cute....

aisha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9ruparaj6Senny

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
That pic is damn cute..so was their kiss..!

n yeah the way Mayank looked at her was just too romantic..!

Senny

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
yeah da sbs segment was just too gud ........ ab bas episode ka intezaar hai

-Rida-

Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanu_mayank

tanu_mayank

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
really i saw it toooooooooooooo
they looked sooooooooooooo cute together, sach me
MAR JAWAAAAAAAAAAAN

Senny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top