my views on what Ridz did

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Well frankly speaking I think DR Shahukant was right. Why the hell did Ridhama change the answere sheet, that was totally wrong. I can now see Shankank point of view, if no one had  come know, tommore arman pass his internship, but if does not  get his memory back. When he goes to treat a pient that be someone dad, brother or sister ect, he won't have a clue and someone could die because of  silly mistake Arman could made in operation teather or give wrong medition. I think Ridz could have thougt  before she acted. I'm Dr Shahkant is doing what best for Ridz and Arman. He was right before as well when he saw ridz hug Ammy and in the house. Arman silly pranks like that pretend kill himself but he wouldn't never done it. I think Ridz need think with her head and not with the heart. Arman finding about his past did not make remeber any things. I think Dr Shahkant any many occasion tired tell Ridz but could get though her and out frustion he slap her. I think that was wrong I sure Ridz has done worse thing in past but Papa Shankank has never raise her hand on her. I think he need to control his temper. As for Nikky what hell is playing about emotional blackmail Abhi like that that not fear. Fair enough Arman his Nikky best firends but she should really black mail her boyfirend like that that wrong. these are my views any way.
Posted: 14 years ago
I completely agree.. its high time they realize that they r DOCTORS... and being one is not a game...