PR - Written + Vid/Pix - September 2nd

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

ANYONE INTERESTED IN DOING UPDATES, PLEASSSEEE!  CONTACT ME BY PM - WE NEED ANOTHER UPDATER AND FAST!

Written Update For Wednesday, August 5th , 2009

Video + Pics Update (Magnificient): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1244637

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

[ The Whole Family is shocked at the lie that Varsha had done ] Sulochana says," NO! Varsha cannot commit such a lie. If she said she has gone to computer classes then she has". [ At the party / Everyone is singing 'Happy Birthday' as Varsha is standing alone in a corner upset] [ Back at the house ] Sulochana says," No, Manju. You must have a misunderstanding.  I will not doubt Varsha again. I made that mistake the first time!". [ Back at the party / Everyone is dancing ] Waiter says," What would you like to drink maam?". Varsha replies," Fruit Juice". Reshmi comes to Varsha and says," FRUIT JUICE! You will drink fruit juice in a club! Why don't you have some wine?". Varsha says," Are you going crazy? Me and wine. You know I don't drink and it will look bad at sir's party". Reshmi replies," Sir, has brought them himself". Varsha replies," You drink too?". Reshmi replies," Yeah, I drink". Varsha says," If you're parents  find out? It's Ganpati Bapa's day and you?". Reshmi says," You know I can't live with all those bondaries! I only care about my happiness. Come on don't drink but atleast DANCE!". Varsha replies," Please, I don't know how to dance. Anyways, I feel like I have made a mistake by coming here anyways. You know I have lied and come here. If mom finds out ?". [ Back at the house] Manju is saying," I am not lieing. I am telling you the truth. I swear on Ganpati Bapa. I would not lie on his day. If you think I am lieing then come with me. If she is not there then you can give me any punishment you wish". [ Back at the party ] Reshmi says," MOM, MOM, MOM! Why do you always talk about. Sometimes think of yourself". Varsha says," How can I forget my mom. My mom only thinks about us before herself, so how can I be so selfish?". Reshmi replies," Ok, at least forget her for half an hour. Anyways, these custom and values are only spoken of. Look at those girls. There parents dont stop them because they know the true means to living! There are there parents then there are ours! They say when you think small , life becomes small. Come once to dance?". Varsha says,"No, you go". [ Varsha is sitting alone because Varsha leaves / Her boss comes towards her leaving ALL of his friends] Varsha stands and says," Many happy returns". Her boss says," You weren't going to come?". Varsha says," Well, everyone said so I came". Her boss says," Because of everyone not me". Varsha says," No, I thought you asked everyone so thats why I decided to come". Her boss says," If I called you alone would you have come?". [ He INTIMIDATES HER / Reshmi comes and tells them to come on the dance floor / Varsha finally decides to go on the dance floor! She is starting to develop feelings for her Boss ] [Sulochana and Manju are going to the club ] 
[ Varsha is dancing on the dance floor but cannot forget the thoughts of her parents / Her boss keeps glancing at her  / Manju and Sulochana have reached the club] Manju screams," MOM! That's Varsha". Sulochana replies," That cant be our Varsha doesn't wear clothing like that". Manju says," I know, but look closely". [ Sulochana sees Varsha dancing and realises it IS her! / Varsha stops dancing to see SULOCHANA FURIOUS! 😡]  [ Back at the garage ] [ Archana comes to the garage and over hears everything about Manav taking money from his boss for the necklace and wanting to work his hardest to pay it off in 2 months / Chotu see's her and is about to talk but tells him to STAY QUIET! Archana hands Manav the wrong tool / Archana touchs Manav's hand . He know's it is Archana] [  Archana tries to take the sweat off of Manav's face with her sari ] Manav says," What are you doing ? You're sari will get ruined". Archana replies," This sari came with the sweat of you're work. Like someone told me this morning. If someone holds you're hand once then you dont let it go for the rest of you 're life. RIGHT?". Archana says," For the necklace you took money from you ' re boss". [ Manav nods ] Archana continues," I didn't like that we had to lie to mom about the necklace". [ Manav then explains that if the lie caused happiness in the end it is for the better / Archana smiles as she gazes into Manav's eyes] [ Back at the club ] [ Sulochana GRABS Varsha and LEAVES right away as everyone watches ] [ When they get home Sulochana starts talking about Values and how she felt bad for slapping her the last time and how she felt guilty. She also questions how she lied with her COMPUTER CLASSES] Varsha then fires back saying," I was not the ONLY ONE THERE! There were many other girls too". [ Sulochana then fires back that she only cares because she is the daughter of her family] [ THEY END THE EPISODE FIGHTING😡!]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME 😃

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
Thank you sooo much! *hug*
thx a lot fo the update! 😃

Luved ArMan scene . 😳 Edited by milas6 - 14 years ago
Nice update... boring episode...!!