Dharam Veer

   

SBS Update - Written/Video/Pics*Youtube Link Added (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

aandhanika

IF-Dazzler

aandhanika

Joined: 22 February 2008

Posts: 4026

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

Originally posted by Rash2cool

hm shahid aaya toh no comparision n what abt SRK... huh..he is known as king khan..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
tu toh phas gayi... WinkLOL
but any ways...

All r best in their own sense... Clap

RT is best in Tellywood Cool....apna ek lauta tellywood ka dhasoo fighter n star..Star


ROFLROFLROFLROFL lozzzzzzz shahid is better than SRK atleast for me...so Wink
oye mera dia mujhi pe maine kaha hai sab apne field me Best hai Big smile


Lolz the both of you keep talking about shahid and SRK but no one is telling me who this Gajender hai?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS Update - Written/Video/Pics*Youtube Link Added (Page 8)" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

Joined: 30 May 2007

Posts: 17433

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aandhanika

Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

Originally posted by Rash2cool

hm shahid aaya toh no comparision n what abt SRK... huh..he is known as king khan..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
tu toh phas gayi... WinkLOL
but any ways...

All r best in their own sense... Clap

RT is best in Tellywood Cool....apna ek lauta tellywood ka dhasoo fighter n star..Star


ROFLROFLROFLROFL lozzzzzzz shahid is better than SRK atleast for me...so Wink
oye mera dia mujhi pe maine kaha hai sab apne field me Best hai Big smile


Lolz the both of you keep talking about shahid and SRK but no one is telling me who this Gajender hai?



lozzzzzzz rashhhh he's director of SAREGAMAPAROFLROFL

aandhanika

IF-Dazzler

aandhanika

Joined: 22 February 2008

Posts: 4026

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

Originally posted by aandhanika

Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

Originally posted by Rash2cool

hm shahid aaya toh no comparision n what abt SRK... huh..he is known as king khan..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
tu toh phas gayi... WinkLOL
but any ways...

All r best in their own sense... Clap

RT is best in Tellywood Cool....apna ek lauta tellywood ka dhasoo fighter n star..Star


ROFLROFLROFLROFL lozzzzzzz shahid is better than SRK atleast for me...so Wink
oye mera dia mujhi pe maine kaha hai sab apne field me Best hai Big smile


Lolz the both of you keep talking about shahid and SRK but no one is telling me who this Gajender hai?



lozzzzzzz rashhhh he's director of SAREGAMAPAROFLROFL


Oh okay... thanks... hmmm... i  can see you had an shock when i said that in the first pic of rajat posted here in this topic he reminds me of Shahid Kapur   ROFLROFLROFL

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

Joined: 30 May 2007

Posts: 17433

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
no re i was just Wink but yes i got shocked when nivi said SRK ShockedROFLROFL

aandhanika

IF-Dazzler

aandhanika

Joined: 22 February 2008

Posts: 4026

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

no re i was just Wink but yes i got shocked when nivi said SRK ShockedROFLROFL


Hahahaha LOL...okays

nims23

IF-Rockerz

nims23

Joined: 21 January 2008

Posts: 6699

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
oye nivu... tum bhi na...fir se ruth gayi kya???..chalo abb maan bhi jao... Wink
waise mujhe bhi tumhe MAATE hi bulaana padega..woh kya hai na ki yaha pe tumhe mein ***JEE nahi bula sakti...(Fill in the blank Wink )... ROFL

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

Joined: 30 May 2007

Posts: 17433

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nims23

oye nivu... tum bhi na...fir se ruth gayi kya???..chalo abb maan bhi jao... Wink
waise mujhe bhi tumhe MAATE hi bulaana padega..woh kya hai na ki yaha pe tumhe mein ***JEE nahi bula sakti...(Fill in the blank Wink )... ROFL


ROFL lozzzzzzzzz nima di u too... haan nivi JEE ROFL

Pankajrajat

Goldie

Pankajrajat

Joined: 30 October 2008

Posts: 1620

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
1 october-VEERA pics- 132 pics added

2 3 4 5 6

nanditasingh 43 3173 02 October 2008 at 9:39am
By nanditasingh
23 july video light and clear video Pen786 9 600 24 July 2008 at 6:41am
By Pen786
19th June PICS-By ME:-)big pics-new added

2 3

Anonymous_90 17 1275 21 June 2008 at 11:38pm
By Anonymous_90
rajatís pics(14may sbs pics added)4m intw

2 3 4 5

lily_k25 34 1997 18 May 2008 at 2:43pm
By lily_k25
DV Ideas on Youtube jiya25 1 305 26 January 2008 at 7:25am
By -dramaholic-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharam Veer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.