Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

turn to God!

sameer.84 IF-Sizzlerz
sameer.84
sameer.84

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

You all must be knowing about the earthquake in Pakistan and Jammu & Kashmir which was not only horrible but infact worst in 100 years history.

Have you ever thought that the frequency of natural disasters is increasing greatly and its breaking the previous records as well?

For example, tsunami, months back, was worst in 100 years too; hurricanes in USA bringing destruction; landslides in South America burying complete villages; worst rainfal in 100 years in Mumbai.

It has been seen that whenever disobedience to God has increased so have the natural disasters.

Greek and Roman civilisations were destroyed because they forgot God; Indus and Chinese civilisations vanished too; Arab and Mughal empires met the same fate.

Almighty God ( i mean the Supreme Being above us) created us to worship Him and not to waste our life.

First of all, worship God alone and that too directly.........

1. HINDUISM: praying to statues and idols not permitted

Proofs: "They are enveloped in darkness, in other words, are steeped in ignorance and sunk in the greatest depths of misery who worship the uncreated, eternal prakriti--the material cause of the world--in place of the All-pervading God, but those who worship visible things born of the prakriti, such as the earth, trees, bodies (human and the like) in place of God are enveloped in still greater darkness, in other words, they are extremely foolish, fall into an awful hell of pain and sorrow, and suffer terribly for a long time." -- AJUR-VEDA XL, 9

"The Formless Supreme Spirit that pervades the universe can have NO MATERIAL REPRESENTATION, LIKENESS OR IMAGE."- YAJUR-VEDA XXXII, 3

2. ISLAM: praying to graves of saints and pious people not permitted

Proofs: "You ( i.e. Almighty God) alone do we worship, and from You alone we seek assistance." (Al-Fatihah: 5, Holy Qur'an)

Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) told "…if you ask, ask of Allah (God is named Allah in arabic) , if you seek assistance, seek assistance from Allah."

3. CHRISTIANITY: praying to Jesus Christ not permitted

Proofs: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father ( i.e. God) in heaven." [Mt 7:21]

"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape. [John 5:37]

"And I do not seek my own glory; there is One Who seeks and judges." [John 8:50]

4. SIKHISM: its not permitted to pray to Babaji's or pious people graves too.

Secondly, try to stop commiting horrible sins like drinking, gambling, cheating, sodomy, unhealthy relationships with the opposite gender, hatred, jealousy, violence, bad behaviour towards parents...etc, etc.

thts all for now
may God guide us to His path

Edited by sam_84 - 06 November 2005 at 12:45pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
No One has been given the right to point on other religions beliefs. If you think there is somthing wrong, then YOU don't do that.

This Topic is closed.

IF Development Group.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top