Twilight

Why onscreen couple cannot remain Onscreen?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This is so pathetic. The people are trying to prove it that Rob and Kristen are dating for real...I couldn't believe my eyes that they can stoop so low😲
Magazines print fake photos?If you can't trust the tabloids, then WHO CAN YOU TRUST?!?!?!?!
This is such a shame, why cannot an on screen pair remain onscreen😕

Ok! Australia scans reveal one thing, one unreal thing. That's right the picture of Robert and Kristen sitting together at the Teen Choice awards a total fake and now published. I wonder who they photo credited that picture with. Guess what folks it's a manipulation that OK! magazine ran as a true picture of Robert & Kristen together. This is why you watermark folks. Even big time magazines will steal a manip and use it. Shame on you OK! Mag!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its really pathetic..
i saw many photoshopped pics of robsten , dont know why ppl spend lots of hours to make these types of photos !!! so one day i got to see many fake robsten photos on some robertanonymous site, they properly investigated all photos and i was amazed by the fact that none of robsten photos(where they are holding hands or leaning on eachother) circulating on the net is real.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG that's really so disgusting !!!!! Can't they leave them like they are???? I don't understand why they are doing this !!!!!

Anyway thanks for sharing !!!

luv Alina
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it really is pathetic
i for one do noe a lot alot alot of people like to see Rob-Kris together...
but manipulting the photos....thats just plain ol' pathetic
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
This is totally pathetic....but now....it doesnt even surprise me...they're so much fake crap being printed in various magazines about these two...it's no surprise but it just gets filthier......this is disgusting man.....media needs to 🤬 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬
Photo shopped? That's low and pathetic.

Just leave them alone people!
Edited by xxsugasweetxx - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail

That's sick!

Manipulating the photo?!..gawd..i agree that if we want blv the tabloids..den who do we believe..?!

I just wish they let Rob-Kris be ..!