Twilight

Why onscreen couple cannot remain Onscreen?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
This is so pathetic. The people are trying to prove it that Rob and Kristen are dating for real...I couldn't believe my eyes that they can stoop so lowShocked
Magazines print fake photos?If you can't trust the tabloids, then WHO CAN YOU TRUST?!?!?!?!
This is such a shame, why cannot an on screen pair remain onscreenConfused

Ok! Australia scans reveal one thing, one unreal thing. That's right the picture of Robert and Kristen sitting together at the Teen Choice awards a total fake and now published. I wonder who they photo credited that picture with. Guess what folks it's a manipulation that OK! magazine ran as a true picture of Robert & Kristen together. This is why you watermark folks. Even big time magazines will steal a manip and use it. Shame on you OK! Mag!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KrutiLuvEdward~devi~-Alina-mallika_14eshaaax3.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why onscreen couple cannot remain Onscreen?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjalipranav

Goldie

anjalipranav

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
its really pathetic..
i saw many photoshopped pics of robsten , dont know why ppl spend lots of hours to make these types of photos !!! so one day i got to see many fake robsten photos on some robertanonymous site, they properly investigated all photos and i was amazed by the fact that none of robsten photos(where they are holding hands or leaning on eachother) circulating on the net is real.

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
OMG that's really so disgusting !!!!! Can't they leave them like they are???? I don't understand why they are doing this !!!!!

Anyway thanks for sharing !!!

luv Alina

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
it really is pathetic
i for one do noe a lot alot alot of people like to see Rob-Kris together...
but manipulting the photos....thats just plain ol' pathetic

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
This is totally pathetic....but now....it doesnt even surprise me...they're so much fake crap being printed in various magazines about these two...it's no surprise but it just gets filthier......this is disgusting man.....media needs to Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

reya.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged

That's sick!

Manipulating the photo?!..gawd..i agree that if we want blv the tabloids..den who do we believe..?!

I just wish they let Rob-Kris be ..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top