PR - Written + Vid/Pix - September 1st

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ANYONE INTERESTED IN DOING UPDATES, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM - WE NEED ANOTHER UPDATER AND FAST! 😃

Written Update For Wednesday, August 5th , 2009

Video + Pics Update (Magnificient):  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1243909

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

[ A puja is going on and the priest is chanting ] Varsha is thinking to herself," Should I tell Mom about the party? I don't feel like going. But, I don't know how she will respond". [ Archana is standing alone thinking about what Manav said ] [ Savita is singing in the room alone when Archana comes ] Archana says," This necklace, uhmmm, from my house". Savita says,"Let me see! What you're mother has sent! WOW! AMAZING NECKLACE! What was the hurry dear? I wasn't after you're mother. Since, you have brought this I will put it away. Someone should learn from you're mother how to maintain a relationship". Archana says," Well, mom has invited to the Ganesh puja". Savita says," WE WILL GO ALL TOGETHER! Go get ready, I will come". [ Preperations are taking place as Sulochana's ] Vinod comes with things, Manju reaches out to take it from him but, he turns away and says," Vashali, take these ". [ MANJU IS ðŸ˜² ] [ Manju see's that Varsha is making funny faces like she is very anxious / She sit's down next to her and watches her ]  [ Varsha goes into a room and opens a cupboard. She get's her change of clothes and puts it in her purse ] [Manju has followed her ] Reshmi calls and says," Did you tell you're mom or are you going to lie like always?". Varsha replies," I want to but, I don't know how too". Reshmi replies," Look, Varsha. Anything can happen but you HAVE TO come to the party". Varsha says," I told you I will come. Give me the adress". Reshmi says," Here...". [ Varsha starts looking for a paper to write the adress down / Manju is shocked after hearing this ] [ Varsha writes it on a paper and leaves/ Manju see's it laying there on the paper and goes towards it / She puts it down and checks to see what she put in her purse ] Manju see's it is a small black dress and says," This is the day I had been waiting for! Now, you will find out what happens when you mess with Varsha. You will force me to waste my money and buy a necklace. Now, we will see!".

Break!

Varsha says,"They don't care about festivals it means nothing for them. If I don't go then it could affect my final result! Tell me, what should I do?". Sulochana says," I don't understand you're classes or you". Manju comes and says," Her classes are odd. It's like this these modern days. Let Varsha go. I'm here to help with all the work. The suprise test wont take that long she will be back in a few hours". Varsha says," I was trying to say the same thing". Sulochana says," Ok, but come home fast. And, do well don't rush". [ Manju is very happy because her plan is working ] [ Sulochana is continuing preperations ] [ Sulochana comes ] Savita hugs he tight and says," OHHH! Sulochana, I AM VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU!". [ Everyone is suprised at how happy Savita is ] Savita get's inside and yells," GANPATI BAPA !!!!". [ Sulochana hugs Archana and welcomes them all in /  They start the puja ] Sulochana says," Archana come you and Manav will do the aarti today". [ They start / Archana looks at Manav and Manav looks back
[ 😳] ] [ Sulochana is very happy to see Archana and Manav ] Sulochana talks to her friend," Every year at this puja I used to pray to god that the next year Archana do this with her husband. God, has listend to me. I am very thankful and look you can just see the happiness on her face. Right!". [ Vinod and his father are happy to see Sulochana happy too] [ Punni comes running to Archana ] Archana starts to kiss Punni; Punni says," Where had you gone! I missed you so much. No one used to dress me properly or give me food properly. Mom used to make me wear the wrong dress every morning! Then, my teacher used to yell at me". Manju grabs her in shame and says," She says anything these days! ". [ She Takes Punni away so she won't reveal anything else ] Savita says," I have never met someone so true to there word". Sulochana says," I don't get what you are saying...??". Savita says," I just talked about the necklace and you sent it right away". [ Archana and Manav are scared after hearing this / Sulochana is still confused ] Savita says," I have  to say Thank You! from my side". Sulochana thinks to herself," I didn't send any necklace. Then, what is she talking about ? Oh, Manju must have sent it. Besides her, who could have sent a necklace? 😕". Savita continues," I am very grateful to have a family member like you!". [ Manav leaves with Savita ] Archana says,"Mom". Sulochana says," What's wrong?". Archana replies," I have to tell you something important!". Savita comes and says," Shall, we go Archana. Everyone must be waiting for us and we are getting late. They are newlywed so they have to be in every function". Sulochana says," Yes, she is right; Archana. Come another time". [ Archana and Sulochana Hug / Savita and Her Family Leave ] Sulochana goes to Vinod and says," Savita said that we have sent them a necklace. I didn't so I think Manju has". Vinod says," Manju ??". Sulochana replies," Yes, You talk to her and find out. We have to find out where she got the money too. I hope she didn't break Punni's FD or take money from Rasika. If she took money from Rasika then we have to return her money right away! It maybe what ever, I happy she thought of my Archana". [ Vinod Leaves ] [ A couple hours later ] Sulochana says," OMG! It is Nine and Varsha is not back yet". Vinod says," Don't worry! She will come back". Sulochana says," WHEN! She told she would come fast! These days everything is so bad too. I can think good as much as I want but it still goes back to the BAD! Call her. There is the train, taxi etc... Did she pick up?". Vinod says," It is coming out of reach. Don't worry she must be in the train". [ Manju is behind Sulochana and is scheming plans". Manju says," MOM! I know where Varsha has gone!" [ They Show The  Party with People Dancing, Alchohal, and Varsha in a Black dress with Make-Up on ] [ On the Other Side, Manju is telling the whole story about where Varsha is and EVERYONE IS 😲]
[/MEMBERS] 

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME 😃
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks!! Varsha's storyline is getting more airtime than ArMan's :(, more ArMan scenes are needed and fast! One scene with them isn't enough, though they were cute today even Sulochana couldn't help but watch them together =)
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you soooo much Navii! *squishy hugs* Don't worry, PM Gur and figure things out.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanx so much for the gr8 update

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx a ton for the lovely update!!!!

Please koi creatives ko yaad dilao ...yeh arman ka pavitra rishta hai .....not the rest of the family !!!!!

Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago