Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ashforever2009

ya no attached bath.bt i like naitik's room more than  akshara bcz atleast in naitik's room there are some colos bt akshara's old room was whitr.sorry bt this was my opinion n ur hving ur different opinion.plzz dont mind.

i prefer akshara's room..it was bigger, and v beautiful...naitik's room is v bachelor's and guyish type like wat varsha said...akshara;'s room was girly and sooo peaceful..i kinda like d white in it...😛
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

par kyon pack kar rahi hai vo...she has enough dresses there na...and probably NGs also 😆

she should bring back some of her churidaars with her....how can she sleep in jewelry+makeup+saree 😕

and I hope varsha doesnt ask about the NG....its none of her business.
FAMS thumbnail
Even I preferred Akshara's Room since it was very peacefull, very pure (white). But socho Akshara ko woh room maintain karne mein kitni mehnat lagti hogi, evry thing was white there so needed lot of care.
FAMS thumbnail
and yes nadia you are right she shuould bring some of her churidaars, it is seriously needed other wise in 1 week Akshara's skin will start showing the effect.
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering too, why Akhsara's in-laws (who are so picky about details) did not arrange Naitik's room to accomodate the new bride.  There is no extra wardrobe where Akhsara could keep her clothes (very basic requirement).  It also rediculous to see that the rich in-laws with a huge palace doesnot have an attached bathroom.
Akhsara's Mayka has large living, dining, kitchen and a courtyard in the ground floor, and all their bedrooms are large and look modern.  They also have a beautiful terrace in the second floor for family get-to-gether.  But at her in-laws they have to meet at the kitchen for tit-a-tat.
Very surprising!!
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desertrose21

haan yaar they steal everything from their samdhijees..

You are right Chorkahin kai😆😆😆
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lyk naitikz bedroom ...itz mor up 2 date
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree and aksharas room was bigger and nicer, they better start making changes
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PEARL99

Natik's bedroom has to be changed after marriage.In our system,Bridegroom's bedroom set up with new furniture and style to welcome the bride.

In YRKH,they are showing Rich Singhania with huge mansion but thet haven't changed it for a new couple.
Even,they don't have a attached bathroom,thses days every big house has attached bathroom with bedroom.

Akshara's bedroom is way better than this.

Yes i agree usually they re-decorate the room.....

I personally don't like both of their rooms.....

But yahan shayd since Naitik and his mum are so finicky about everything concerning the room so thats why they didn't do it.....

And then the creatives are leaving some things open so that they can exploit such small small things to garner more TRP's .....as and when TRP's go down they will start the Naitik's room remodelling.....

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I used to like Akshara's room....love the white with the Shiv Parvati statues as the only color in the room...but now they need to have a colorful room after marriage...Naitik's room color scheme is fine I think just needs a decor makeover...BTW it a shame that Akshara has not even removed her Shiv Parvati statues from the suitcase...it takes only a second and she opens and closes that suitcase 20 times a day 😡