Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Sharad-Divyanka Crazens CC#32 (Page 4)

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kookie-


really over here its 2 weeks!! lol i well enjoy!! well at least i get to see my friends again and hear there crazness
Friends are the best part of school, but the learning part's pretty boring...
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kookie-

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by -Kookie-

Chup Chup Ke...

i thought you said chupLOL

btw i'm searching your bro on FB lmao


he doesnt have fb kiranConfusedLOL

oh yeah i forgotConfused

it would be funny if he didLOL

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

ya i changed my user! like it?
Yup!
It's very sexy!

thanks!Embarrassed how two updates in a row................... so how was school??????????
It was really boring... I wanna go to sleep, but it's only 7:40...
really, i was reading a book my bro got called

"how to get good grades"

LOL, don't sleep! i mean sleep if you want, anywas you have to wake up early

OMG I need that book!
 
I don't wanna sleep right now... way too early... and I still have to finish homework...
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by -Kookie-


really over here its 2 weeks!! lol i well enjoy!! well at least i get to see my friends again and hear there crazness

Friends are the best part of school, but the learning part's pretty boring...
shush

i LOVED my last year teachers

they weren't boring

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by -Kookie-

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by -Kookie-

Chup Chup Ke...

i thought you said chupLOL

btw i'm searching your bro on FB lmao


he doesnt have fb kiranConfusedLOL

oh yeah i forgotConfused

it would be funny if he didLOL

Is Shika's Bro cute?
Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 30875

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by -Kookie-


really over here its 2 weeks!! lol i well enjoy!! well at least i get to see my friends again and hear there crazness

Friends are the best part of school, but the learning part's pretty boring...
shush

i LOVED my last year teachers

they weren't boring

All my teachers always suck!
I wish I had good teachers...
KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

ya i changed my user! like it?
Yup!
It's very sexy!

thanks!Embarrassed how two updates in a row................... so how was school??????????
It was really boring... I wanna go to sleep, but it's only 7:40...
really, i was reading a book my bro got called

"how to get good grades"

LOL, don't sleep! i mean sleep if you want, anywas you have to wake up early

OMG I need that book!
I don't wanna sleep right now... way too early... and I still have to finish homework...

How should i give it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do your homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sleep!

KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Joined: 25 April 2008
Posts: 9619

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by KiranSD1

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by -Kookie-


really over here its 2 weeks!! lol i well enjoy!! well at least i get to see my friends again and hear there crazness

Friends are the best part of school, but the learning part's pretty boring...
shush

i LOVED my last year teachers

they weren't boring

All my teachers always suck!
I wish I had good teachers...

i had really bad teachers

akways had time out with her LOL

but that was the only year with her, and that happeningLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~Divz Crazens CC#1!!~*

Author: chashmish97   Replies: 6   Views: 490

chashmish97 6 490 25 September 2009 at 10:48am by chashmish97
Sharad&Divyanka Crazens CC#30[Note pg:1]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1217   Views: 19045

-Adhoore- 1217 19045 28 August 2009 at 8:31pm by -Adhoore-
Sharad&Divyanka Crazens CC#29

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1199   Views: 18007

-Adhoore- 1199 18007 25 August 2009 at 12:21pm by shala-deepz
Sharad&Divyanka Crazens CC#28Winners:pg39-Must see

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1202   Views: 18657

-Adhoore- 1202 18657 22 August 2009 at 10:39am by -Adhoore-
Sharad&Divyanka Crazens CC#27-RedCarpet:57|Note:78

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162

Author: -Adhoore-   Replies: 1295   Views: 20001

-Adhoore- 1295 20001 20 August 2009 at 2:40pm by shala-deepz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index