Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

plzzzzzzzzz help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

innocentangel10

innocentangel10

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
hello everyone

can someone plzzzz tell me who is the dress designer for mahi ( neha bamb) actually i really like her suits  that she was wearing in KEISA YEH PYAR HAI AND MAYAKKA  ifound some pics of her but those pictures are not full i mean i cant see the full suit can some one plzz tell me where can i find her pic in full suits plzz and thank you and also if some one can tell me the dress designer  who designs mahis suits.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plzzzzzzzzz help" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top