Dill Mill Gaye

DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

rabiam

rabiam

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

oh plzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooooo

i  hope its not true.................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 7)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fafi

IF-Rockerz

fafi

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
ill b so pissed off if that happenedOuch
ths show has becom an imp part of my life n if it ended i'll b losing itCry

Samiyah258

IF-Sizzlerz

Samiyah258

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i know same here...its like a major part of my life....KSG and Jenni and Amit actualli everyone cant leave its only been 2 years

all the K serials have been running for 10 years and hardly anybody watches it...but it still goes onAngry
all the good shows go off air soo quickly when ppl are ACTUALLI LIKING THEM

Blushhhh

Blushhhh

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

god thats scary.

wat sudden twist r they gonna take.
really scared.
i have full faith on dmg.
it can never loose its charm.
but anyways hope for the best.

love
oochita

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hope this news is true !!

I would love to watch a new season of DMG, may be i would start watching it again, would love to see new fresh interns =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I wrote this on another post also but I think I should post this here too..

With all these rumors going on the forum and the new entry coming in, I've been thinking. Yesterday, I was really upset with all the rumors and told myself, I won't think about all this now. But, after watching today's epi and keeping in mind the new entry, I can't help but wonder a few things.

So, Shashank is sending Ridhimma away from Sanjeevani and home. Maybe, Ridhimma ke jaane ke baad, Armaan ko shuru mein to kuch pata nahin chalega (as to the reason she left) aur Ridz ke Sanjeevani se jaane ki news sunke shuru mein maybe uska behavior aisa hoga ki he doesn't care kyunki Ridz ne usse kaha tha ki woh usse nahin mill sakti kyunki usne apne dad se promise kiya hai. So, Armaan will try and not care about it. After that, life in Sanjeevani will be back to normal and maybe issi beech new intern ki entry ho, with a new feel. Then, dheere dheere, amongst all this, Armaan will start to miss Ridz. Then somehow, usse asliyat ka pata chalta hai. He finds out how Ridhimma, for the sake of his happiness did all that she did and was sent away. Ye sunne ke baad, he has complete realization and feels so much pain and love for Ridz. Aur phir woh usse dhoondne uske peeche jaata hai and during that journey kuch aise incidents ho jisse usse flashbacks dikhne lage Armaan aur Ridz ke aur uski memory dheerey dheerey wapas aane lage??? I know it's a little far fetched, but that's what cam ein my mind.

Also, here is an addition. There's also a talk of Seasonal Break! Maybe, when Armi finds out that Ridhimma has left, he is left wondering why and CVs go for a seasonal break. When they come back from the break, they come back with a new feel and with the new interns that's when Arm and Ridz story continues.
Maybe, during this Seasonal break, Karan might complete his shooting for the movie. I don't like that idea but it's better than replacing the old cast.

I have a positive feeling that the old cast won't be replaced. They just can't have DMG without KSG. Armaan-Ridhimma story is the soul of DMG (according to me) and is a very important reason for the show's popularity.   

No offence intended to anyone. Just stating my point of view.     

Oh! and sorry if this post shouldn't be posted here. Let me know and I'll remove it
Thanks

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I dont think this will happen..
anways lol..if Karan was that busy the he couldent do DMG why would he sign for Idea Rocks India if he is busy with the movie too? mhm?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
You guys are getting mistaken!

The girl said they will END shooting on 15th Sept and 15th Sept is NOT the last episode, its last shooting day!

So yeah they can wrap up!

But oh well, if DMG ends, i am ready to party!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top