Dill Mill Gaye

DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan_Raj

I don't know--What's gonna happen?--season ends or just a new intern?---------------- another main problem is that--Why CV production are playing hide & seek game with all news after shilpa's exit.I mean-Shilpa's exit was the last biggest announcement-with soo many article -advance tv reports--After that If somebody left or enter in the show--No such announcement -like advace article or tv reports--All happened after the entry or exit--Sooooooo MANY OF THiS--------Lke karan leaving,sukriti exit,ayaz khan exit--mayank exit-jenni enter------Now this one like this sooooooo many things happened--But These such big news-related dmg---------May be somebody will say--wait 4 some days----------All will come-But why wait 4 some days--All remember's shilpa's exit--2weeks before this happened--Soo many article--tv reports came----Why not after that about others-----why will come just few days before will these come--I means-if CV decided whatever they will do--Why not they do a press announcement with promo or before promo.
 I like CV bcoz they give us DMG- but otherwise----------They r such a............     

Bhai gussa kyun hote ho ???   kool down !!!!  :P

when Shilpa left the show was doing well n dey had lot of money outta tat ......... so the announced n published here n der......... the situation is different now ;) ....  :P

Keep--------------------Smiling !!!!  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan_Raj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 6)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakshiluvskaran

IF-Rockerz

sakshiluvskaran

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
what the hell???????????
how can they do that......
will KSG be part of new dmg......if not i am not watching it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldenPanda.vaishiksg

chahat_armaan

IF-Sizzlerz

chahat_armaan

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
damn yaar this is scary

i hope NOTHING cHANGES except KW entry

i am just LOVING dmg nowdays

its goin sooo blemin good

sakshiluvskaranGoldenPanda.

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N786

Originally posted by Preeti_285

Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).

Hi!

Completely agree Preeti...

I think he's one of the new interns that are gonna be under AR, AA, AN and Muskaan's supervision...

Because remember when DMG first started they had the 'Coming Soon' promos for Armaan and everyone yet when RM/AN entered it was a normal promo... If he was gonna join as a current intern it'd be a 'normal' promo... They'd wouldn't show 'Coming Soon' promo's if they weren't planning on starting a new season to Sanjeevani (in my opinion) and if you notice the DMG tune is a little different in the promo too...

Still hoping it's something like the current interns become senior doctors and Karan (Wahi) along with others is a new batch of interns for Armaan, Riddhima and the gang to supervise... Yet the majority of screen space/ focus still remains on the 'old gang'... I don't want the 'newbies' to replace the 'old gang' Tongue...

I am SO hoping that this is it and KSG and the others don't leave! Confused...

Take Care
if they shift the focus away from armaan-riddhima..and karan does not remain the lead..they will leave the show nah!!

vaishiksg

vaishiksg

IF-Sizzlerz

vaishiksg

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i dont believe it there r so many things left  in dmg . argrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i m not liking this at all . lets c wats gonna happen

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
yeah

nisha80

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I feel this is true LOL
we can seee new dmg soon Embarrassed

Edited by nisha80 - 02 September 2009 at 4:52am

-Disha-

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I hope this is true........the current story of DMG is really going nowhere....if they start afresh then it would be better Wink

-Disha-nisha80

Post Reply New Post

Go to top