Dill Mill Gaye

DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

rinxkashsujen

IF-Dazzler

rinxkashsujen

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Champ i hope this person is lying and DMG is not ending this 15th!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG new season starting from 15th september?! (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I really hope tht, as i've really wanted a new season of DMG long time, really hope it's true. *crossing fingers*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGgujunpyonisha80

Chotii

Goldie

Chotii

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
o no =( i hope this doesnt mean the dmg gang will b changin.. it cant b.. with armaan's memory loss story n that.. cant all b done by the 15th.. new interns?? =(
I'm confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).

I know but things seem a bit unstable at the moment. God know's what can happen. Confused And what do they mean by "new season", they can just might as well say that there will be new entry's not a "new season"?
I hope you're right though, or the thing's they've said in the interview for that matter. Smile

kash4life

IF-Rockerz

kash4life

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).

Thats exactly what i was thinking!! it makes no sense after all we heard in recent interviews!
but then this girl is saying she went to the sets and found out!!

I don't know what to believe Confused

im just hoping that the girl heard wrong

Edited by kash4life - 01 September 2009 at 2:59pm

Arti411

Arti411

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
wait wat do u mean.....is armaan riddhima atul anjali abhi nikki rahul and muskaan goin to leave???

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
if u know that Mansi girl, why don't u plz check with her clearly ..plzzzzzzzzzzz.....I used to be an active member in this blog and I do know someone whom I interacted with as Mansi, not sure if she is the same girl?  Why do't u find it out girl plzzz?

hum993

hum993

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
omg omg this is too scary,,,this cant happen!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top