DMG new season starting from 15th september?! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by N786

Hi!

Completely agree Preeti...

I think he's one of the new interns that are gonna be under AR, AA, AN and Muskaan's supervision...

Because remember when DMG first started they had the 'Coming Soon' promos for Armaan and everyone yet when RM/AN entered it was a normal promo... If he was gonna join as a current intern it'd be a 'normal' promo... They'd wouldn't show 'Coming Soon' promo's if they weren't planning on starting a new season to Sanjeevani (in my opinion) and if you notice the DMG tune is a little different in the promo too...

Still hoping it's something like the current interns become senior doctors and Karan (Wahi) along with others is a new batch of interns for Armaan, Riddhima and the gang to supervise... Yet the majority of screen space/ focus still remains on the 'old gang'... I don't want the 'newbies' to replace the 'old gang' πŸ˜›...

I am SO hoping that this is it and KSG and the others don't leave! πŸ˜•...

Take Care
if they shift the focus away from armaan-riddhima..and karan does not remain the lead..they will leave the show nah!!
i dont believe it there r so many things left  in dmg . argrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i m not liking this at all . lets c wats gonna happen
I feel this is true πŸ˜†
we can seee new dmg soon 😳
Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago
I hope this is true........the current story of DMG is really going nowhere....if they start afresh then it would be better πŸ˜‰

oh plzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooooo

i  hope its not true.................
ill b so pissed off if that happened
ths show has becom an imp part of my life n if it ended i'll b losing it😭
i know same here...its like a major part of my life....KSG and Jenni and Amit actualli everyone cant leave its only been 2 years

all the K serials have been running for 10 years and hardly anybody watches it...but it still goes on😑
all the good shows go off air soo quickly when ppl are ACTUALLI LIKING THEM

god thats scary.

wat sudden twist r they gonna take.
really scared.
i have full faith on dmg.
it can never loose its charm.
but anyways hope for the best.

love
oochita

Hope this news is true !!

I would love to watch a new season of DMG, may be i would start watching it again, would love to see new fresh interns =)
I wrote this on another post also but I think I should post this here too..

With all these rumors going on the forum and the new entry coming in, I've been thinking. Yesterday, I was really upset with all the rumors and told myself, I won't think about all this now. But, after watching today's epi and keeping in mind the new entry, I can't help but wonder a few things.

So, Shashank is sending Ridhimma away from Sanjeevani and home. Maybe, Ridhimma ke jaane ke baad, Armaan ko shuru mein to kuch pata nahin chalega (as to the reason she left) aur Ridz ke Sanjeevani se jaane ki news sunke shuru mein maybe uska behavior aisa hoga ki he doesn't care kyunki Ridz ne usse kaha tha ki woh usse nahin mill sakti kyunki usne apne dad se promise kiya hai. So, Armaan will try and not care about it. After that, life in Sanjeevani will be back to normal and maybe issi beech new intern ki entry ho, with a new feel. Then, dheere dheere, amongst all this, Armaan will start to miss Ridz. Then somehow, usse asliyat ka pata chalta hai. He finds out how Ridhimma, for the sake of his happiness did all that she did and was sent away. Ye sunne ke baad, he has complete realization and feels so much pain and love for Ridz. Aur phir woh usse dhoondne uske peeche jaata hai and during that journey kuch aise incidents ho jisse usse flashbacks dikhne lage Armaan aur Ridz ke aur uski memory dheerey dheerey wapas aane lage??? I know it's a little far fetched, but that's what cam ein my mind.

Also, here is an addition. There's also a talk of Seasonal Break! Maybe, when Armi finds out that Ridhimma has left, he is left wondering why and CVs go for a seasonal break. When they come back from the break, they come back with a new feel and with the new interns that's when Arm and Ridz story continues.
Maybe, during this Seasonal break, Karan might complete his shooting for the movie. I don't like that idea but it's better than replacing the old cast.

I have a positive feeling that the old cast won't be replaced. They just can't have DMG without KSG. Armaan-Ridhimma story is the soul of DMG (according to me) and is a very important reason for the show's popularity.   

No offence intended to anyone. Just stating my point of view.     

Oh! and sorry if this post shouldn't be posted here. Let me know and I'll remove it
Thanks